Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dean Winchesters' Point of View

The men went outside, around the corner of the dorms in a darker alleyway, next to dumpsters that reeked. He saw Marco, in the dim light, pull out a slender pack. It looked shiny in the light, as he heard a faint rip.

Marco sat on top of a couch. Dean grimaced, there had to be a reason for a couch to be close to a dumpster. After a couple of nerve-wracking minutes, Dean saw the flicker of a lighter come up to Marcos' mouth, the smoke filling the atmosphere of marijuana and stress.

He saw the boy inhale in content, before blowing out the smoke effortlessly. It was definitely not his first time.

"Here," Marco stated, passing the blunt. Dean hesitantly grabbed it. He remembered a time in high school where he was offered weed. Dean almost said yes, but the people around him that night teased him. The pricks were saying that maybe it would cure his tics.

"Do I just-"

"Inhale to your lungs. Hold it. Exhale."

Dean placed the end to his mouth, following what was instructed. He felt it go past his throat, settling into his lungs. He blew out the smoke in a hurling cough-loud enough to awake some roommates.

He passed it back to Marco, who was laughing. "Not bad, rookie."

Dean grinned, and grabbed the blunt again. This time, he inhaled it much smoother. It felt good. He didn't mind the taste in his mouth.

The boys were on their second blunt, when a shadow walks past them. It was Alicia. She was wearing the dress Dean saw her earlier in, the fabric hugging her body fantastically. Dean couldn't help but stare at her slender legs. She could've walked by without noticing them, if it wasn't for Dean spilling his bottle of beer.

The girl turned, finally catching their eyes.

"Dean?" She questioned.

He didn't say anything, just brought the blunt back to his mouth as he inhaled.

"Marco." Alicia crossed her arms, "Don't tell me you talked him into doing that."

"So what if I did?" Marco said, "He needs to loosen up."

"Want a hit?" Dean asked, his eyes felt heavy. She stared at Dean.

"Was it laced?" She asked.

"Yeah, but...Dean will be fine." Marco answered.

Dean felt heavy. He felt like he could just about grab anyone and fall into their arms. He laughed softly. "Marco," He muttered, "I feel really good."

"What's in it?" Alicia asked, a trace of worry in her tone.

"A little bit of E."

"What the hell?" She snapped, "Did he know?"

"Honey," Marco giggled, "I didn't even know until ten minutes ago."

"Alicia," Dean mused, patting the couch he decided to sit on. "Come smoke with me."

She watched him carefully, staying silent.

"Come on," Marco insisted, "Its just a little bit of ecstasy in it, I promise."

Dean heard what Marco said. But he couldn't care less, he just wanted Alicia to have a smoke with him. It's all he wanted.

She walked over, not sitting on the couch- which was a reasonable thing to do. Dean passed it to her, watching her face light up when it was brought to her pretty lips. Dean shifted, he just wanted someone to touch.

A couple smokes went by, and they all were effected. Alicia settled on the couch eventually, toying with Deans' hair. It felt like silk to her touch. Every sensation was lit up, like a match.

Dean grabbed her thigh, and goosebumps went up his arm. Her skin was smooth, and felt like honey. "God," he murmured, "You feel so soft."

She giggled uncontrollably, as she laid her hand over his.

Marco was finishing off what was left of his blunt, seemingly ignoring what was happening beside him.

Alicia moved Deans' hand up her thigh, slowly. Dean shivered, as he felt warmth between her legs. It felt so smooth, and gentle.

He heard her gasp softly, her palm gripped over the top of his hand hard, nails into his skin. Dean felt his arms go limp, as he unconsciously caressed her. He watched her face flush, cheeks red. He felt what seemed to be lace at his fingertips.

Her lips curled, nodding in affirmation. Deans' hand moved as if it was in a spell, hearing his name spill out of her lips as he felt silky, irresistibly soft warmth.

Her hand went on his inner leg, squeezing as she barely audibly whispered his name.

"Dean," she dropped her head on his shoulder, "don't stop."

He didn't stop caressing the girl, listening to her soft moans. Dean was shocked that Marco didn't even notice, until he noticed he had ear buds in. He was too lost in the music to look back at the unfaithful thing that Dean was doing.

He felt her thighs quiver, and suddenly it brought him back to a memory in his mind. A pale set of legs, that shuddered with any sense of vulnerable touch, and a cool plastic ripped off with Velcro. He shut his eyes, as he remembered a face. Dark hair, blue eyed man - who clung to Dean as though he was the essence of life.

He pulled back in an instant.

"Dean," she whispered, "Why'd you sto-"

"Fuck." Dean cursed, "I have to go."

"Don't leave, " she whimpered.

"Shit." Dean sat up, finally drawing Marcos' attention.

"You alright man?" Marco asked.

"I should've never came here." Dean snapped, shaking his head. "Fuck."

"Dean," Alicia frowned, "please stay here with me."

"I have to go." Dean stammered. Alicia grabbed ahold of his arm, attempting to pull him back. "Just stop!"

She slinked back, looking away from him.

Dean stood up, pacing off and around into the dorms. He still felt the strong buzz, he could practically feel how her skin felt against his hand - how her mouth uttered his name as if his fingers were made of gold.

He shook his head, feeling the need to scream. Dean cheated on him, on his love.

He stormed into his dorm.

"Fuck!" Dean yelled, shoving over the dining table. "Fucking idiot!"

He pushed over the bottles of beer, glass spilling everywhere - tears in his eyes.

"I'm fucking stupid." Dean whispered, as he saw his open laptop with the missed Skype calls. "So stupid."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro