5-yes i know i'm going to hell, in a leather jacket

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

a week after the party, jungkook goes over to yoongi's house to see taehyung and seokjin off. he's been over every day since the party, getting wrapped up in taehyung and jimin's antics, chatting with jin and finding out all sorts of embarrassing stories about yoongi.

'i still have that video of you rapping when you were jungkook's age, yoongi—'

'if you respect our friendship in any way, hyung, you will burn that shit, immediately.'

'burn a copy for jungkook, you say?'

'you know what i fucking mean.'

'language.'

it's been fun. heaps of fun. jungkook's pretty sure he's been smiling for almost a week straight. his parents even asked his aunt to check up on him least he have developed some undiagnosed mental disorder. (eunmi had rolled her eyes and assured them that jungkook was perfectly fine.)

taehyung attaches himself to jungkook like a leech when they hug good-bye, only removing himself so he can hug yoongi for twice as long. jungkook's surprised to see that yoongi actually lets him. he'd never really pegged yoongi as a hugging person, but he seems content enough, if not a little uncomfortable with muttering assurances as taehyung gets teary-eyed.

jin's a lot briefer with his good-byes, equally as fond but keeps them under a time limit of two minutes tops. he sits in the driver's seat of the food truck, tapping impatiently on the steering wheel. the low rumble of the truck muffles the majority of taehyung's words as he buries his head in the elder's neck, but jin slams his hand against the horn when taehyung chokes on a sob.

'taehyung! get in your car this instant. if we're late, i will be beyond angry.'

'hyung,' jimin says, pouting as he points at the tangled mess of yoongi and taehyung, the former of whom, by the pink tinge to his cheeks, is beginning to get uncomfortable. 'you're being heartless.'

'park jimin, you watch your mouth.'

it takes another five minutes of coaxing and jungkook intervening for taehyung to be pried off the elder and shoved into his vehicle. yoongi stands back and coughs into his hand, cheeks dusted pink with jimin perched beside him, lips parted in protest.

('what if he cries so hard his vision blurs and he crashes?'

'jimin, this isn't a goddamn drama, stop stirring.')

taehyung drives off with a sniffle and a teary good-bye and jin manages to put a smile on as the other three wave them off. jimin makes no move towards his own vehicle and jungkook turns to him, eyebrows raised in question.

'you're staying?'

'yep!' jimin beams, butting shoulders with yoongi. 'i wanted to spend an extra couple weeks with my favourite hyung!'

'don't say that like it's special, jimin,' yoongi says, disinterestedly. 'i literally just heard you call jin your favourite hyung when you hugged him good-bye.'

'i had to say it to him, hyung,' jimin says. 'it's good for his self-esteem.'

'i do not know anyone who's self-esteem is more in tact than kim seokjin's.'

'it's an act, hyung. all an act.'

'just like your bullshit, huh?'

'ouch,' jimin pouts, looking wounded. jungkook has to resist the urge to snort.

'that doesn't work on me, jimin. i'd be surprised if it worked on anyone to be honest.' yoongi smothers a yawn into his hand, backs up towards the front door. 'so i'm going to go catch up on work. you two are free to go fuck around to your heart's content. jimin i don't mean that literally, don't touch the foetus or i'll break your fingers. good? good. bye.'

he disappears inside the house without another word, slamming the door behind him. jungkook is tempted to follow in after him, work on some art considering he's done so little this week, but then jimin's tapping his arm, a twinkle in his eye and a soft smile on his lips

'wanna go into town, buy gross amounts of food, make a picnic and go exploring in yoongi-hyung's forest?'

jungkook spends a moment considering before shrugging his shoulders. 'sure.'

and so they do. it's a lazy day, spent wondering through the forest with their makeshift picnic until they arrive to a place jimin calls the glade. jungkook pulls out a sketchbook and in between picking at the food they bought, scribbles in a loose sketch of the place. one drawing turns into about ten, and he's aware of jimin, watching him work over his shoulder, not saying anything for the longest time.

'yoongi really did good finding you, huh?' jimin says, when jungkook's hand cramps and he's forced to put the book aside. 'you're gonna be famous. have one of those exhibitions where you get all the crap thrown into a bin and dump it in the middle of the room and everyone considers it a masterpiece. i wouldn't recommend doing that by the way. pretty sure yoongi would kick your ass for being a shit.'

jungkook laughs. 'and how would you react?'

'i'd be cool with it. figure if you're doing that shit, you're just playing the pretentious artist card to get money from a bunch of nut cases with more cash than they know what to do with.'

'and if it was serious?'

jimin looks at him and shrugs. 'well then that's your thing. not my place to tell you what you should and shouldn't do.' he gets to his feet, offering a hand for jungkook to take. 'though yoongi will totally view it as his own god-given right. speaking of whom we should probably go and check in with the resident genius now. if i keep you away too long, he'll accuse me of corrupting you.'

jungkook agrees and follows jimin through the winding path under the large trees back to the field where yoongi's house sits in waiting.

when they get inside, pushing open the door to the living room where music is blasting from the television, yoongi is drunk.

it's not that odd of a sight to see. jungkook's seen yoongi drunk every day over the past week, normally with taehyung whooping and hollering or jimin pressing another shot glass into his hand. what's odd is the fact that yoongi's been home on his own all day and getting drunk on your own... is that something people do? it doesn't seem like as much fun. but then again, yoongi looks as though he's having fun, if the laughter and dancing are anything to go by.

'where've you two been?' yoongi slurs, gummy smile out in full-force. he hiccups and his drink sloshes out of the bottle when he raises it to his lips. 'had to get started without you.'

'for shame, hyung,' jimin tuts, darting off into the kitchen, leaving the remaining two alone.

'we were just out in the forest, having a picnic. i've never been in there before.' jungkook explains, stifling a laugh as yoongi starts nodding furiously, expression deadly serious.

jimin comes back with a bottle of something and a couple shot glasses and yoongi grins big, darting over to claim a glass and jungkook watches him, smiling when jimin lets out a delighted laugh.

the night goes by in a blur of snapshot moments, jungkook remembers jimin dancing, coaxing yoongi into joining him, he remembers glimpses of music videos on the television screen, bright neon lights scalding his eyes and auto-tuned vocals assailing his ears, yoongi pitching in during particular high notes that had the other two cringing.

he doesn't remember jimin falling asleep on the couch once the alcohol gets to him, he doesn't remember falling asleep on the ground soon after. so he certainly doesn't remember he or anyone else, acquiring a black marker at any point in the night and drawing a large, completely unrealistic penis on the side of park jimin's cheek.

the surprised burst of laughter jungkook lets out startles jimin awake. hazy eyes find jungkook's and narrow the slightest bit, before his expression erupts into amusement and jimin's rolling away, high-pitched laughter taking to the air.

'have you seen yourself?' jungkook asks, a little confused by jimin's reaction.

'what do you mean?' jimin cackles. 'have you seen you? jesus...'

'what?' jungkook sits up, laughter subsiding, though jimin's still racked with giggles. 'hyung, you have a penis drawn on the side of your face.'

jimin sobers quickly, mouth falling open to resemble that of a dead fish. 'i have a what?' he reaches up and touches his cheek, fingers smudging the marker. jungkook snorts at his expression. 'balls and everything?'

'balls and everything. with like, weird stubble.'

jimin blows his bangs out of his eyes, eyebrows raising as gives jungkook a once-over. 'well i figure it wasn't you then, foetus.'

foetus? that's not a general term jimin's prone to using. 'i mean, i can't remember doing it?'

'because you didn't,' jimin says, understanding dawning in his eyes, 'but you haven't been spared. seems the resident genius has made you into a canvas as well.'

hesitant, jungkook gets to his feet and heads toward the bathroom, confusion furrowing his brow. he pushes the door open, finds himself in the wall length mirror and almost chokes on his tongue.

above a pair of bloodshot eyes, the word 'foetus' is scrawled out in messy hangul. but that's not the end to the stunning display of (not so) artistic talent. there's a monocle over one of jungkook's eyes that looks more like an egg-shape with a long line drawn to his ear. there's a scribble underneath his nose, dribbling over his lip. a moustache, he supposes. jesus christ.

jungkook has always been a deep sleeper, he'd been dead to the world the moment his eyes had shut. it's no surprise that he didn't wake up when his face was graffitied on.

'it's going to take forever to scrub this off,' jungkook hisses, reaching for a cloth under the sink and wetting it generously. jimin comes into the room behind him, expression cloudy and jungkook can at least be relieved that he doesn't have a giant dick on the side of his face.

'fucking yoongi...' jimin mutters, forsaking honorifics and jungkook wonders briefly if jimin has a death wish. it's a childish prank, completely unexpected of yoongi, but then again, drunk yoongi is unpredictable at the best of times.

'oh, it is on,' jimin says. 'he's a dead-man.'

'what are you gonna do?'

'we. jungkook,' jimin says. 'we. we're in this together now. we're blood brothers, us versus hyung.'

'hyung, i'm not doing some weird blood sharing ritual with you.'

'dammit, kookie, you're making this so difficult!'

they wonder around the house, up the stairs, outside, into the elder's room, his office. eventually they find him passed out face down in the spare bedroom taehyung had been in.

butt-naked.

'we should take vengeance,' jimin tells jungkook, voice conspiring. 'he's a heavy sleeper when he drinks. you should draw something on him too.'

'like what?'

jimin looks thoughtful as he contemplates. he bites down on his lip, tapping a tune out on his leg. his eyes widen after a moment, and jungkook has to shush him least he wake yoongi with his excited noises.

'write cumslut on his butt!'

'cumslut?' jungkook's cheeks colour at the term. 'why that?'

'inside joke. it's something he says sometimes.'

'hyung, i'm not doing—'

'then i'll do it! oh man this is gonna be so great.'

jungkook hangs back by the door, feeling his breath grow short when jimin pads over to the bed, finding the pen lying on the bedside table. now, jungkook is all about messing with people, like, if he knew more people, he would have no qualms with pranks and teasing, it would be fun. but there is a difference between fucking with a regular person and fucking with min yoongi. jungkook likes life and he has no intention to cut it shorter if he can help it and at this rate, min yoongi is going to give him a heart attack.

'amateur,' jimin says, shaking his head. he uncaps the pen and steps closer, leaning over the unconscious form and scrawling the words out in clear hangul.

an hour later, when they're safely downstairs, watching some action flick on yoongi's television, they hear a bump and then steps, leading down the stairs.

yoongi hasn't bothered putting on clothing, so jungkook's forced to look away at the sight of him... like that. jesus, yoongi has absolutely no shame. jungkook's as awestruck as he is immensely flustered. jimin doesn't seem to be having the same problem, jungkook watches him eye yoongi openly, not an ounce of embarrassment about him.

insanity. he's surrounded by crazy people.

'pfft,' yoongi says, squinting at them as he comes fully into the room. 'you guys look dumb.'

'really?' jimin says dryly. his eyes trail down, back up. jungkook kinda wants to hit him for being so freaking obvious. 'i was thinking this was a good look for me.'

'get it tattooed,' yoongi says. 'i'll pay for it if you want. early birthday present.'

'hyung's so kind.'

jungkook can feel his insides constrict when yoongi pushes himself off the wall and stumbles toward the bathroom in all his bare-assed glory, the black words contrasting starkly against his pale skin. he glances at jimin, sees him hiding a bright grin behind his hand and jungkook may be on the verge of pissing himself cause they are dead. so fucking dead.

he probably won't even see it, jungkook tells himself. it's on his butt. he won't see it.

'the fuck?'

oh sweet jesus.

yoongi still hasn't covered himself when he emerges from the bathroom, so jungkook and jimin are subjected to a full frontal nude of one very shameless, one very hungover min yoongi. jungkook forces himself not to look down at... it and in the process probably blushes a freakish hue of red. he's never been so mortified in his life, wants to run but jimin's fingers are digging hard into his arm and he's petrified.

how someone can be so tiny and so very naked and yet still invoke some deep-ingrained terrors within his very soul is beyond jungkook, but whatever exchange yoongi made with the devil has paid off immensely.

yoongi's eyes flick to him, eyebrows raise in dangerous arcs.

'was it you then?' he asks and jungkook's mouth is just not cooperating right now. oh god, he's gone mute. 'did you pin me as a cumslut, kookie?'

he takes a step closer, still oh-so-very-naked. jungkook can't remember being more embarrassed, but there's no way in hell he's backing down. yoongi strolls up to him and stops a few feet away, tucks a strand of hair behind jungkook's ear.

jungkook has the over-whelming urge to cry.

'you're very cute, aren't you? getting bold with me.' yoongi's voice is so low, gravelly almost and jungkook can't help but flush darker. 'though really, if you want to cop a feel from hyung, you should really ask permission first.'

'hyung—'

'shh... hyung's not finished. you're very pretty, but you're also a fucking foetus and as much as you may salivate over my pale virginal ass, i'm going to have to decline your advances.' jungkook splutters, wanting nothing more than for the ground to swallow him whole. 'and just so we're clear, if either of you ever pull a stunt like that again, i will shove my foot so far up your asses, i swear to god. now tell me, jungkook, on the subject of budding sexuality, have you ever had a foot shoved up your ass?'

jimin snorts and jungkook turns to him, feeling his anger compete with the embarrassment flaring in his cheeks. park jimin is the fucking antichrist and jungkook will forever side with taehyung for the rest of the skirmishes between the pair of them for as long as they both live.

yoongi clears his throat, and jungkook turns back to him and ah—yeah there's that embarrassment again. great.

'no hyung.'

'it is not a fetish i would recommend delving into, okay? it will not be the fun time you're looking for.'

'got it, hyung.'

'if you're really gonna insist though—'

'i'm not.'

'—then you should probably use something a little smaller fi—'

'oh my god! stop!' jungkook takes it back, this is the moment he wants the world to swallow him whole. 'i'm leaving, okay?'

yoongi's cackles follow him out the door and jungkook awaits the day that his cheeks will no longer be flushed red.

'i know it was jimin,' yoongi tells him, weeks after the fact. it's been so long, and jimin's been gone for almost a week now, that jungkook has no idea at first what the hell yoongi's talking about.

yoongi turns to him, sitting on the floor of jungkook's art room, picking dried paint off of a yet to be discarded paint pallet. his eyebrows shoot up, head cocks to the side in his signature lethargic look, mirroring jungkook's genuine confusion.

'he wrote the cumslut thing, right?' yoongi says. 'you're a baby, you don't know about stuff like that.'

jungkook's mouth falls open. 'you knew?' a shrug from yoongi, jungkook is seconds away from losing it. 'then what was with the huge lecture about sexuality and stuff?'

'it was necessary, considering the circumstances.'

'but i didn't touch your...' he trails off. there is no way he's saying that aloud ever. 'hyung!'

'i know. but you're hanging out with park jimin, and it's only a matter of time before you start questioning your sexuality with him around.'

jungkook pinches his lips together, cheeks a little flushed. there is no way he is dignifying that with an answer. no way in hell. but he is kinda pissed, so he'll stir a little bit.

'do you like him?'

'jimin?' yoongi seems a tad caught off guard before scoffing. 'god no, i mean he's attractive and a good person once you get past his questionable moral compass, but no i don't love him.'

'but it is someone?'

yoongi squints over at him and jungkook shrinks back under the scrutiny of his gaze.

'why the sudden curiosity maknae?' the elder asks. 'you scared someone's gonna come between the all-consuming love i have for you?'

jungkook bites his tongue, cheeks heating up. he should back down, but there's something... different about yoongi's expression. his teasing is normally relaxed, words falling past his lips with ease, but now they feel a bit stilted, a more forceful attempt at warding jungkook off.

he'll pin his new-found daring nature down to exposure to park jimin, but at that moment he decides not to question it and poke some more.

'so,' he drawls the word out, eyebrows inching up. 'who is it really?'

yoongi's expression clouds over.

'cheeky shit,' he says. 'i don't have time for this. i've got a deadline.'

there is a tinge of pink to yoongi's cheeks as he scuttles off and jungkook has to hold his tongue least he burst out laughing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#siro