Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

please keep in mind, this kind of genre might be sensitive to some of you

and i'd rather have your minds in peace, think about yourself first

just read other of my stories or my oneshots on my second account

thank you!

"You may kiss your groom."

The romantic slow piano music filled the room as the couple sealed their vows with a kiss. People clapped, cried and cheered for the newly wedded couple. It was something Taeyong would consider a fantasy. Everyone thought it's a good ending for the couple after for so many years of dating with ups and downs.

When the big doors opened, rose petals were thrown and rained at the newly wedded couple. Taeyong and Jaehyun looked very happy and even giggled. For formality, Jaehyun carried Taeyong like the bride he is and attached his lips on the boy again. They're beyond in love.

And that was three years ago.

Their story continued. Their relationship was going smooth, except the fact that both of them were too busy on work. In fact, they haven't had their honeymoon. They haven't any time for each other after the wedding.

Taeyong was such a workaholic boy. Jaehyun couldn't even pull him away from the laptop. He'd rather spend his night with work than with Jaehyun.

The man upset and annoyed by this. He would always ask his husband if they could go out of the country to relax but the boy would only kindly refuse because of work. It felt like they aren't married. It saddened Jaehyun.

Of course, Jaehyun would love to have a child by now. His friends ready have their first borns in the first year of their marriage. He would always get jealous. Well, he tried asking Taeyong but the boy would only change the topic.

It was frustrating. In fact, he's been asking Taeyong for a year now but he stopped just because it's tiring to keep convincing a stubborn boy.

Right now, it should be their day off but Taeyong would rather lock himself inside of his office. Jaehyun would just normally watch a movie. He hoped to watch it with Taeyong but work is work.

But tonight, he'll try to ask Taeyong again if it's fine to have a baby by now. They're three years in their relationship and Taeyong should be pulled away from the laptop somehow.

"Baby," Jaehyun called when he entered the boy's office and as expected, Taeyong's too immersed with his work.

Taeyong hummed without looking at Jaehyun and just kept typing. The man walked towards the boy. He carried Taeyong which made the boy to stop and gave his attention to the man. It was just a way for Jaehyun to seat on the swivel chair and let Taeyong seat on his lap.

Jaehyun wrapped his arms around the slim waist and lay his head against the boy's back. The boy chuckled.

"What's the matter, huh, baby?" Taeyong asked and ruffled Jaehyun's hair.

Jaehyun pouted, "Is it possible if we could, yknow, try and have a baby?"

The boy looked surprise, "Now?"

"If it's okay, but I'm not forcing you...I'm just asking," Jaehyun said.

"I still have work to do, baby. I'm really sorry but I'll surely make it up to you."

The man knew it. He just sighed and nodded. Jaehyun let Taeyong seat on the swivel chair again before he walked out of the office. He felt unwanted.

After a week, Jaehyun suddenly changed. It was something Taeyong got alarmed of. The man usually goes home early after work but right now, Jaehyun bought a condominium and stays there whenever he'll be having an overtime.

It was out of nowhere and unusual. Taeyong would just receive a text that he'll be spending his night in the condominium.

Taeyong didn't want to jump into conclusions but Jaehyun started looking at his phone 24/7 and always has someone on call. He didn't want to doubt his husband so he just let it slid. But there's this strong desire to know.

Then one night, while Jaehyun's in the shower, Taeyong sneakily grabbed the phone of the man. He didn't want to invade the privacy but something tells him to take a look in it.

Taeyong was quivering in anxiousness.

"What are you hiding, Jaehyun?" he asked himself.

His thumb just unconsciously pressed the inbox icon. Taeyong was nervous while he scrolled through the messages but nothing was out of the ordinary. He bit his lower lip as he got the chance to look at the private messages.

Then, there's this one unknown number. He didn't want to go any further but he clicked on it anyway. Taeyong felt his heart dropped.

He scrolled through the messages and couldn't even believe it's his Jaehyun love talking to another woman.

Taeyong's sight blurred as the tears started pooling on his eyes. He felt numb and lifeless. He even saw pictures of the woman's assets. And Jaehyun's replies? He doesn't even want to look at them. The one reply that really broke his heart was,

'Love you, baby girl.'

Taeyong looked away and put the phone back. He took a deep breath and shuts his eyes as the hot tears fell down his cheeks. He tightly gripped onto the book, that was used a prop before Jaehyun showered, and the comforter.

He wanted to scream, throw things or even storm out of the house. He felt so much hatred. He felt so betrayed.

Suddenly, the bathroom's door opened and revealed Jaehyun only in sweatpants. Taeyong didn't even look up, he didn't want to let Jaehyun see him crying. But too late, Jaehyun already saw him wiping off his tears and heard him sniffling.

The man immediately ran to the boy.

"Baby, are you alright?"

Taeyong suddenly hated their endearment.

The boy lifted his head and looked at him. He just nodded, "Y-Yeah..."

Jaehyun chuckled and stood to get a shirt from the closet, "I thought what bad happened."

Well, there already is.

"I-I'm just reading this. It is a drama," Taeyong excused.

Jaehyun wore the shirt before going back on the bed, "What is it about?"

"It's about a man...cheating on his wife."

Then, the man stopped. Like, something hit him, but Jaehyun just shrugged it off.

"Well, that is your favorite," the man uttered and awkwardly chuckled.

Taeyong sighed. His hands just couldn't stop fidgeting. His mind was telling him to ask Jaehyun about it. It was an itch. He really wanted to know to the truth.

"Jaehyun."

"Hm?"

"You're not cheating on me, are you?"

Or maybe he'd rather test the man.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro