(76) Kill, Kill, or Kill?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There are three choices of death:

- Death by torture (Slow and will ALWAYS satisfy your warrior cat)

- Death by murder (Quick for them, although they will struggle.) 

- Death by sickness or old age (Not as quick as downright murder...but they won't be betrayed and will have the support of their clan.) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there are three warrior cats that must suffer due to your choices:

- Darkstripe

- Thistleclaw

- Mapleshade 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who would you rather torture? Who would you murder? And who would you leave alone to die by old age or disease?

( I'd torture Darkstripe, murder Mapleshade, and leave Thistleclaw alone so he can redeem himself and mate with Snowfur. Yes, Thistleclaw had...interesting ways to settle things but he was truly happy with Snowfur. It seemed like Snowfur brought a better side to him. And maybe if Bluefur gave him a chance or at least hid the fact that she was suspicious/disgusted by him, he wouldn't have been her rival/enemy.

As for Mapleshade... "Mapleshade attacks Sandstorm, claiming she had everything Mapleshade ever wanted: taking a mate who loved her, having kits that she could watch grow up and one day have kits of their own, and respect from her Clanmates. Mapleshade wasn't medically insane but was driven mad by grief and feelings of betrayal, and that led to hallucinations that her dead kits were urging her to commit murder."

So yeah, I don't think she could recover from not only being betrayed by her mate but she was also exiled by her clan and her kits were all dead. Leafpool and Crowfeather weren't exiled from their clans, were they? If Mapleshade was accepted by Appledusk or ThunderClan, she still would have survived. And it wasn't just her mate who betrayed her either...

As for Darkstripe? He didn't face as many hardships as Mapleshade nor did any cat bring out any redeeming qualities. He, like Thistleclaw, did make a choice to "join the dark side", but did not have any cat (ex: Snowfur) who brought out any potential traits. Therefore, he wouldn't be missed. ) 

And that's it for my reasoning/decisions. What would you guys do?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro