2| Heading Back Home, A Place For The Little Werehog To Sleep At

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sonic's POV 💎

I smiled again that the thought of that before me and the little werehog decided to camp out here until tomorrow.

The strange thing though is that the werehog seemed to be drawn towards the huge crystal he explained that he came out of.

I don't know what it is but every once in a while, I would hear him say, "Sirius, boy, werehog, 5, midnight blue, gold, earthy green, white, black..."

Almost like he was in a trance.

I was starting to get a bit worried about the little guy but he says he's okay.

Eventually, he came over and snuggled up on me before I heard him say, "So warm and soft...Just like mother's..."

I chuckled a little at that before I gently picked him up with my teeth and setted him down in my arms.

I'm not gonna lie but I think he's really cute for someone who's small like him.

Especially, when he's fluffy just like I am.

After doing that, the werehog curled up into a ball and buried his face into my chest before he dozed off.

Me, on the other hand, I remained awake.

I sighed a little to myself silently as I laid my upper body down on the cavern floor, resting my chin on the backs of my hands, as I started thinking and wondering about so many things and questions.

Then my mind started wandering off more on the subject about the little werehog as I stared at the beautiful, colorful, glowing crystals until I eventually dozed off into my own little dreamworld too.

-Next Day-

I woke up and yawned a little before sitting up on the cavern floor.

Memories of what happened last night came flooding into my head, as I noticed the little werehog curled up into a ball with his face buried into my chest, as he was smiling in his sleep.

I smiled over at that cute reaction before picking him up and carrying him with me as I left the cave while the little werehog slept peacefully in my arms.

Eventually, I arrived back home and went inside the house that me and Sapphire are sharing together.

As I entered in and headed into the living room, I started looking around, trying to find a place for the little werehog to sleep at until I happened to come across a small, clean, unused box.

After seeing the box, an idea suddenly came into my mind.

First, I gently laid the werehog down on a couch cushion before I grabbed some fabric, cotton, and a few other things I needed before I went to work on making a blanket and a pillow for him.

It's a good thing Sapphire taught me how to sew. Really useful for situations like this.

But, the only thing that's making it hard for me to sew is my big fingers.

That's the thing that really sucks about being a werehog.

After sewing (and accidentally pricking my big ass fingers a few times) for a while, I had officially made a pillow and a comfortable blanket for the little werehog.

Then I grabbed a dry, soft washcloth and laid it down in the box as the bed before I laid the pillow down and the little werehog in there next.

I smiled as I saw the werehog snuggle up a little as he reached over and gripped on the pillow with his tiny little hands.

After that, I putted the blanket in last, making sure the werehog's all warm and comfortable.

I sighed a little before sitting down on the couch and started thinking, trying to decide where am I gonna put him for the time being until he wakes up and we get all of this situation cleared so I can understand what's going on.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro