Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( AFTERSCHOOL SUPPLIES )

SCHOOL CAFETERIA
[ ☼ ]

It's lunch time, and the "popular" table is full of cheerleaders and jocks. "She's such a slut." One Girl says.

"So? Personally, I'm very pro-slut. What happened, anyway?" A Jock says.

"She totally banged Jamie Jaffe, that's what. She gave him the reverse cowgirl and everything." The girl says as Taylor walks up to the table, looking for a place to sit down. "Hi, Taylor. How was your weekend?"

"Fine, I guess." Taylor says.

"You didn't... go to the rodeo?" The Girl says.

Taylor turns to someone sitting at the table. "That's my spot." She says.

"Sorry. This is a skeev-free zone."

"Slut!" The Jock fake-coughs.

"Slut! Slut! Slut! Slut!"

Taylor storms off, slams down her tray and sits down at another table. The only other person at the table is April, an overweight shy girl. "You shouldn't listen to those jerks." April says.

"Leave me alone." Taylor says.

"I just mean... I'm sorry, that's all." April says.

"You? You're sorry? Don't you feel sorry for me, you fat, ugly pig." Taylor says. April is upset, and leaves the table in a hurry.

SCHOOL BATHROOM
[ ☼ ]

Taylor is upset, looking at herself in the mirror. She has been crying. She doesn't see April approach her from one of the stalls. "Do you think I'm ugly?" April asks.

"Look, I'm sorry about yesterday. I didn't mean it, okay?" Taylor says.

April grabs Taylor and slams her around, hitting her head hard on the mirror and sink, then dragging her to one of the stalls. Taylor screams.

"Aah! Aah!"

"I'm not ugly." April holds Taylor's head under water in the toilet until Taylor stops struggling. She lets Taylor fall to the ground, looks down at the unmoving Taylor, and black goo comes out of one of her eyes. "You're ugly."

HOSPITAL
[ ☼ ]

Sam is in hospital whites, dressed as an orderly. He is sitting in a chair with a clipboard talking to April. "I'm not talking about it anymore. I already told the cops and the Doctors. No one believes me. They think I'm crazy." She says.

"Well, I'm a little bit more open-minded than most." Sam says. "April, why did you tell the police you were possessed?"

"It doesn't matter."

"It matters to me." Sam says.

"When I-when I hurt Taylor, I was there, in my head, but I couldn't control my body." April says. "I could see what I was doing, but I couldn't stop. I just wanted to stop. I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize. April, some of the kids at school told the police that you and Taylor didn't get along." Sam says.

"Well, yeah, but I never wanted to kill her. Never. Do you believe me?"

"Yeah, I do. Just a couple more questions. On the day this happened, did you...happen to smell anything?" Sam asks.

"Anything... like what?" April asks.

"Like rotten eggs or... sulfur?"

"Um, no." April says.

"Okay. Um, did you notice any black smoke?" Sam asks.

"What are you, crazy?"

IMPALA
[ ☼ ]

Sam approaches the Impala, where Dean and Elena are waiting for him, and climbs in the passenger door. "So?" Dean asks.

"I think she's telling the truth. I mean, the way she talked about being there mentally but not physically-kind of sounds like demonic possession to me." Sam says.

"Kind of?" Elena asks.

"She didn't see any black smoke or smell sulfur." Sam says.

"Maybe it's not a demon. I mean, kids can be vicious." Dean says.

"Well, I mean, we're already here. Might as well check out the school." Sam says.

"Right. The school." Dean says.

"What?"

"Truman High, home of the Bombers." Says Dean.

"What's your point?" Sam asks.

"I mean, we went there, like...for a month a million years ago. Why are you so jazzed to go back?" Dean asks.

"I'm not. I just think it's worth looking into."

"All right, well, what's our cover? FBI? Homeland Security? Swedish exchange students?" Dean asks.

"Don't worry. I got an idea." Sam says.

"Okay." They drive off.

FLASHBACK

SCHOOL
[ ☼ ]

The Impala drives up to the front of the school. Young Sam and Young Dean get out of the car. The driver isn't shown, but it's hinted that it's a younger John.

TRUMAN HIGH SCHOOL

Young Dean looks in car window. "Thanks, Dad." He says. Young Dean and Young Sam start walking towards the school. "Got your lunch? Books? Butterfly knife?"

"Yeah, Dean." Sam says.

"You okay?"

"Sure." Sam says.

"Sammy..." Dean starts.

"I mean, look, this is the third school we've been to this year, and it's only November. I'm just sick of always being the new kid."

"You'll be fine. If anyone gives you any trouble, you let me know." Dean says. "Relax. Dad said this hunt will take him two weeks, tops. As soon as he gets back, we're out of here."

"To another school. Awesome." Sam says.

The scene changes back and forth from Young Sam's and Young Dean's classrooms as they are introduced. First up is Young Sam, as he stands in front of a classroom while being introduced by the teacher, Mr. Wyatt. "Ladies and gentlemen, please say hello to Sam Winchester."

"Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam. Hi, Sam."

Young Dean stands in front of his class, while his teacher, an older woman, talks to the class. "Class, say hello to our new student, Dean Winchester. Dean, is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?"

"Not really, sweetheart." Dean says.

"Take your seat."

Young Sam stands in the front of the class, obviously uncomfortable. "Is there anything you'd like to tell us about yourself?" Mr Wyatt asks.

"Not really." Sam says.

"Okay. Uh, grab a seat."

Young Dean walks down the aisle, and takes an empty seat.

Young Sam walks down the aisle to an empty desk. He places his backpack on the desk; his knife falls out on the seat. He quickly grabs it and hides it, but not before Barry, who is sitting next to Young Sam, sees it. "Whoa, that's yours? Awesome!"

"Dean, where are your books?" The Teacher asks.

"Don't need 'em, sugar. Not gonna be here long enough anyway." Dean notices Amanda, and they share a look.

"All right, gang... essay assignment." Mr Wyatt says.

"Aw! Aw! Aw! Aw!" The class says.

"Yeah, yeah, my heart breaks for you."

Barry whispers to Young Sam. "Hey... I'm Barry." He says.

"Sam."

"Okay, now, I want three pages of your most memorable family experience. Just a reminder though, this is going to be worth half your final grade..." Wyatt keeps talking in the background.

Dirk starts flicking Barry's ear while Mr. Wyatt is talking. "Leave him alone." Sam says.

"Shh, I'm going for a record." Dirk says.

"I don't care what you write about, or even how you write about it. I'm looking for the brutal, funny, maybe even painful, truth. OK everybody, any questions? OK, let's get started."

"I said, leave him alone." Sam says.

"You want to take his place... midget?" Dirk says.

"Yeah. Sure."

END FLASHBACK

SCHOOL HALLWAY
[ ☼ ]

Sam walks down a school hallway just as the bell rings dismissing class. He is dressed as a janitor and is pushing a janitor's cart. He passes Mr. Wyatt's room, where class is getting out. It is the same Mr. Wyatt we saw before, but older.

LIBRARY
[ ☼ ]

Elena walks in wearing a pair of faux glasses. She spots an older librarian. "Hi. I'm here for the new librarian job. It's my first day." She says.

The librarian removes her glasses and eyes Elena. "You should probably put on a jacket." She says.

"Is something wrong with my outfit?" Elena asks. She's wearing a pencil skirt, but her cleavage is showing.

"The kids here these days are sticklers for a sexy nurse." The librarian says and Elena smiles. "Back in my day, I was hot stuff around here."

SCHOOL GYM
[ ☼ ]

Dean is dressed in a white shirt and tight red shorts. He has a red headband on his head. He blows a whistle, then addresses the class. "Today, you will have the honor of playing one of the greatest games ever invented. A game of skill, agility, cunning. A game with one simple rule... dodge."

Dean throws the ball into Class Mate 1's stomach. He doesn't dodge. "Ugh!" The boy was and clutches his stomach.

"Sorry." Dean says.

"Uh, Substitute Coach Roth..." A Boy starts.

"Yes?"

"Ms. Boudreaux never let us play dodge ball." Colby says.

"Well, Ms. B's in Massachusetts getting married, so we're playing." Dean says.

"She says it's dangerous."

Dean blows his whistle. "Take a lap!" He yells.

"But-" Colby starts. Sam and Elena enter the gym, and gets Dean's attention. Dean throws the bag of balls to the class.

"Go nuts." Dean says.

"Having fun?" Sam asks.

"The whistle makes me their god." Dean says.

"Right." Elena says. "Nice shorts."

"Find anything?" Dean averts.

"I've been over the entire school twice. No sulfur." Sam says.

"No sulfur, no demon. No demon, no case." Dean says.

"I don't know. Maybe I was wrong." Sam says.

"Well, it happens to the best of us. I say we hit the road, huh? But after lunch-it's sloppy-joe day." Dean says.

"Ohh!" Colby runs by Sam and Dean holding his nose.

"Good hustle, Colby! Walk it off!"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro