Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

( DARK ROADS )

ELKINS HOME
[ ☼ ]

Dean is kneeling at a safe while Elena shines the light on it, from which he pulls out the Colt. "Well, this was fun." Dean says.

"Yeah, time traveling with you Dean has been a blast." Elena says sarcastically. "I never thought I would live in an episode of The Twilight Zone."

"Yeah, you and me both."

A man, Daniel Elkins, appears with a shotgun pointed at Dean's back. "Hold it right there, friend. Drop the gun, be on your way." Dean pretends to lay the Colt on the top of the safe, but instead points it at him.

"Can't do it, Daniel." Dean says.

"Who the hell are you?" Daniel asks.

"We're hunters, just like you." Elena says.

"Thief's more like it."

"We just need it for a few days." Says Dean.

"Not happening, mister."

"Look, I have a chance to save my family's lives. My family. But I need this gun to do it. So if you want to stop me? Kill me." Dean lowers the Colt and they walk slowly toward the door past Daniel. He turns to look at Daniel and he lowers his gun.

"There's some hunters in Lawrence, the Campbells." Elena says.

"Never heard of them."

"That's where she'll be." Dean says.

CAMPBELL HOME
[ ☾]

Mary and Samuel are sitting at the dining room table cleaning guns. "Dean say where he was going?" Mary asks.

"Said he was gonna kill a demon." Says Samuel.

Mary chuckles. "Kill a demon? That's impossible." She says.

"Yep."

"Where?" She asks.

"Uh... oh, I don't know, over in Haleyville, uh, Walsh's maybe." Samuel says.

"Wait, not Liddy Walsh?"

"Well, yeah, I- I- I think so." Says Samuel.

"Dad, she's a friend of mine! We gotta help her." Mary says.

Deanna walks to the door of the room, and sees Mary getting up."What's wrong?" She says.

"I'll be in the car." Mary says and leaves.

"Hey-" Deanna starts.

"I mean, she wants to hunt, she doesn't want to hunt, is this some female time of month thing?" Samuels asks. Deanna sighs and walks back into the other room. "What?"

WALSH'S HOME
[ ☾]

Liddy Walsh is sitting on the sofa with Dr. Brown. "I'm sorry, Liddy, it's metastasized." He says.

"Where?" Asks Liddy.

"His liver, his lungs. It's time we talked about arrangements."

"No, you have to do something, Dr. Brown." Says Liddy.

"There is one way, a cure actually, but I'll need your help." Dr Brown says.

"What do I have to do?" Liddy asks.

"Nothing. Just in ten years, I'm going to come to you and ask for something then."

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing you'll miss." Dr. Brown's eyes turn yellow. The door bursts open and Samuel enters. He shoots the YED in the chest. Liddy screams. The YED's eyes open and Samuel cocks the shotgun again. The YED waves his hand and Samuel's shotgun flies across the room.

"Oh-" Liddy starts. The YED waves his other hand. Samuel flies backwards and gets pinned to the wall behind him. "Oh, God."

"Hold that thought." The YED approaches Samuel.

"You son of a bitch." Samuel says.

The YED leans in to Samuel, but turns around abruptly. Mary is standing behind him with a raised knife. The YED grabs Mary by the throat. "Hello there." He says. Mary slices him with the knife. "Where the hell have they been hiding you?" Mary keeps attacking.

The YED grabs her arm and she drops the knife. She punches him. "I like you. You got a lot of spunk." It says. Mary kicks the YED. He grabs her leg, then slams her against a wall.

"Mary!" Samuel yells as Dean bursts in with the Colt drawn. Elena follows behind and helps Samuel. The YED pulls Mary in front of him as a shield.

"Let her go!" Dean yells.

"Where'd you get that gun?"

Dean cocks the Colt and nods to Mary, who breaks away from the YED. Black smoke pours from the YED's mouth and goes out a vent in the wall. "Damn..." Dean starts.

Later outside, Dean and Elena talk to Mary. "Mary, what else did he say to you?" Elena asks.

"I told you, just that he liked me." Mary looks up at Dean with fear in her eyes. "What did he mean by that?"

Samuel joins them on the lawn. "Liddy's a strong kid, she'll be fine." He says. Samuel looks at Mary. "Are you okay?"

"No, Dad, I'm pretty far from okay. Can we go?" Mary turns and walks to the truck. Samuel turns to Dean.

"Nice job in there." Samuel says.

"I missed the shot." Dean says.

"Take the compliment, son. I'm saying that I was wrong about you."

Dean looks at him, and then to the truck where Mary went, and looks back at Samuel, obviously upset. "We need to talk alone." He says.

CAMPBELL HOME
[ ☾]

"We have to kill this thing now, or Mary dies." Elena says.

"What? How do you know that?" Samuel asks.

Dean pulls out John's journal. "We just do, okay?" He says.

"When?"

"I don't know, maybe today, probably years from now, but it's happening, trust me." Dean says.

"So what, are you some kind of a psychic now too?" Samuel asks.

"No. Alright, listen to me." Dean goes to the table and sits down next to Samuel. "Now, this is gonna sound a little... actually it's gonna sound massively, massively crazy."

"Okay."

"Mary is his mother." Elena says and nods towards Dean.

"Excuse me?" Samuel asks.

"And I am your grandson, and I know what the hell I'm talking about." Dean says.

Samuel looks at him in disbelief. "You wanna run that by me again, son?" He asks.

"My real name is Dean Winchester. I was born January 24th, 1979. My parents are Mary and John Winchester." Dean says.

"I don't have to listen to this." Says Samuel.

"Mary gets killed by a yellow eyed demon in 1983, and I think that this – what happened tonight – I think this is the moment that he caught her scent." Elena says. "Now, if we don't catch this thing now, and kill it, and it gets away? Then Mary dies. So I am asking you, please."

Meanwhile, Mary runs up to John and throws herself into his arms. "Hey, you – you okay?" John asks.

"You promised you'd take me away." Says Mary.

"Of course I did."

"Do it now." Mary says as John opens the door of his car. Mary climbs in, and he shuts it after her, looking concerned.

"How did I know about the Colt? Huh? How did I know about the Yellow Eyed Demon? Or where it would be? I'm not making this up, Samuel." Dean says.

"Every bone in my body is aching to put you six feet under, but there's something about you – I can't shake it." Says Samuel. "Now, I may be crazier than you, son, but I believe you."

"Thank you." Says Dean.

"I mean, how do we find this bastard?"

"Right here, the list." Dean opens John's journal.

"And with the Colt?" Samuel asks.

Elena nods to Dean as he pulls the Colt out of his jacket and puts it on the table. "Yeah." Dean says.

"Here, let me see it." Samuel says.

Dean hesitates and then moves it further away from Samuel. "Sorry, I don't let anybody hold it." He says.

"I'm your grandfather."

"Nothing personal." Elena says.

"Sure it is, especially when it's me you're trying to kill." Samuel's eyes turn yellow. The YED raises his hand and the chair that Dean is sitting slams against the wall. Dean glares, but he and Elena appear unable to move.

"It's good to see you again Katherine." The YED days and Dean looks over at Elena in confusion. "If you're here, then that means..."

Elena stares at him. "Means what?" It smiles at her and turns to Dean.

"Future boy, huh?" The YED walks over to Dean. "I only know one thing that's got the juice to swing something like that. You must have friends in high places. So, I kill your Mommy? That's why you came all this way? To see little old me?"

"Oh, we came here to kill you." Dean sneers.

"Hey, wait a minute, if that slut Mary's your Mommy, are you... are you one of my psychic kids?" The YED leans in and sniffs Dean. "No, not you. Maybe you got a sis, or a bro. That's terrific, means it all worked out. After all, it's why I'm here."

"So that's what this is about, these deals you're making. You don't want these people's souls." Dean says.

"No, I just want their children. I'm here to choose the perfect parents, like your Mommy."

"Why her? Why any of them?" Elena asks.

"Because they're strong."

Deanna peeks around the corner of the kitchen doorway and sees what is happening.

"They're pure, and they eat their Wheaties. My own little master race – they're ideal breeders." It says as Dean furrows his brow. "Oh, get your mind out of the gutter. No one's breeding with me. Though, Mary? Man, I'd like to make an exception. So far, she's my favorite."

Dean looks furious and tries to move, but can't. Deanna watches from the next room. "So why make the deals?" Dean asks.

"I need permission." The YED says as Deanna comes quietly into the room. "I need to be invited, into their houses, I know, I know, the – the red tape'll drive you nuts, but in ten short years, it'll all be worth it. 'Cause you know what I'm gonna do to your sibling? I'm gonna stand over their crib and I'm gonna bleed into their mouth. Demon blood is better than Ovaltine, vitamins, minerals – it makes you big and strong."

"For what? So they can lead your discount demon army? Is that your big plan?" Dean asks.

"Please, my end game's a hell of a lot bigger than that kid." It says.

"End game? What end game?" Dean asks.

"Like I'm gonna tell you, or those angels sitting on your shoulder. No, I'm gonna cover my tracks good."

"You can cover whatever the hell you want, but I'm still gonna kill you." Says Dean.

"Right. Now that, I'd like to see."

"Maybe not today, but you look into my eyes, you son of a bitch, 'cause I'm the one that kills you." Dean says.

"So, you're gonna save everybody, is that right? Is that it? Well, I'll tell you one person that you're not gonna save." The YED takes out a knife. "Your Grandpappy." The YED winks and plunges the knife into Samuel.

"No!" Elena yells.

"No!" Deanna yells.

The YED goes for Deanna, while Dean struggles to free himself. The YED sends her flying and breaks her neck in the kitchen as she tries to crawl away. Dean grabs the Colt and rushes in to find her dead, and the YED gone.

"Mary... Mary!" Dean yells.

IMPALA
[ ☾]

John and Mary sit in the Impala, which is parked next to a river. "I guess it's no secret why I brought you way out here." John says.

"John-" Mary starts.

"I just – just let me get through this, okay?" John asks.

"Okay, wait. There's things you don't know about me, John."

"So?" John opens the ring box and shows it to her. "I will always love you for exactly who you are." There is a bang at the window.

"What did I tell you?" The YED asks.

"Dad!" Mary yells.

"Sir, just listen!" John yells.

The YED pulls Mary out of the car. John gets out the other side. "Ow! Dad! You're hurting me!" She says.

John runs over and tries to pull the YED off Mary. "Hey, take it easy!" He says. The YED grabs John's head and wrenches it sideways, breaking his neck and killing him instantly.

"No!" Mary yells. John falls to the ground. Mary drops to her knees to cradle him. The YED kicks John's legs. "You killed him."

"Oh, not just John, sweetie-pie. Mommy and Daddy too." The YED unzips his jacket to show Mary the knife wound in Samuel's stomach.

"No..."

"Yup, afraid so. You're little orphan Mary now." It says.

"You son of a bitch!" Mary yells.

"Oh, sticks and stones may break my bones, and they won't bring your family back either."

"I'll kill you, I swear to God." Says Mary.

"Oh, let's not get nasty." The YED sits down next to Mary. "Now look, we both said some things that we regret. Let's, um... kiss and make up." Mary is crying as she holds John. "I'll tell you what, I'll arrange to have lover boy here brought back breathing."

"My parents too?" Mary asks.

"Nope, sorry doll, that's not on the table. But, think about it, you could be done with hunting forever. The white picket fence, station wagon, couple of kids, no more monsters or fear. I'll make sure of it."

"What? And all it costs is my soul?" Asks Mary.

"Oh, no, you can keep your soul, I just need permission." The YED says.

"For what?"

"Mmm, in ten years I need to swing by your house for a little something, that's all." It says.

"For what?!" Mary yells.

"Relax. As long as I'm not interrupted, nobody gets hurt, I promise." The Demon says. "Or you can spend the rest of your life, desperate and alone." Mary is sobbing. "Mary? It's a good deal. So what do you say?"

Later, Dean and Elena drive up and sees the YED kissing Mary. They get out of the car. "No!" Dean rushes forward with the Colt drawn.

Before he can shoot, black smoke flows from the YED's mouth. John comes back to life. "Mary?" John asks.

"John." Mary says.

Castiel appears beside Dean and Elena and places a hand on their shoulders. When Mary looks up from John, Dean is gone. Samuel lies dead on the ground.

Dean and Elena are asleep their beds. They gasp and wake up. Castiel is standing near the foot of Dean's bed and he sits up. "I couldn't stop any of it. She still made the deal. She still died in the nursery, didn't she?" Dean asks.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. You couldn't have stopped it." Castiel says.

Dean stands up. "What?" He asks.

"Destiny can't be changed, Dean. All roads lead to the Same destination."

"Then why'd you send us back?" Elena asks.

"For the truth. Now you know everything we do."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean asks. Castiel looks at the bed Sam was supposed to be in with Elena, which he hasn't slept in, and Dean follows his gaze.

"Where's Sam?" Dean asks.

"We know what Azazel did to your brother. What we don't know is why – what his endgame is. He went to great lengths to cover that up." Castiel says.

"Where's Sam?" Elena asks.

"425 Waterman." Castiel says as Dean grabs his keys and his jacket. "You brother is headed down a dangerous road, Dean, and we're not sure where it leads. So stop it. Or we will."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro