4. All I Want For Christmas

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

real life x letters

Avery's pov

I bought a book, just like Lottie said. Choosing one caused me a problem. My first thought was Frankenstein, but then I remembered, that I am not buying a gif for me.
I took some wrapping paper from my mother. I dont really think she will notice it. She has like 4 diffrent versions.

Before I wrapped it, I took a piece of paper from my desk. I placed it in the book, between 7th and 8th page.

Dear Madi,

I want to wish you the best Christmas you've ever had. I hope your family meeting went well.

I have been searching for a way to tell you this. I was too scared to just message you.
That's the reason I am writing this letter.

You've changed me for a better. I dont think I would've done it without you. You are the only person who was always with me. Even not Lottie or Matt.
I don't want to think about what would happen, if we didnt met then.

I've been writing letters for some time, hoping I will give you them.
However, I was just denying everything.
I am not doing this anymore.

I loved you since first grade of highschool. At first, I thought it will change. But it didn't.

I don't know how you will react. I will understand, if you want to end our friendship.
I just couldn't hide it anymore.

Merry Christmas,
Avery

December, 26th
05:21

1 message from Madi❤

WE GOT THIS

I know it was supposed to be longer, but as I said, I deleted most of chapters and I had to write it again.
Thanks to everybody for reading this (even if Christmas are gone now lmao)
I will write bonus chap, but I dont know when. I want to focus on "I Should Hate You" now.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro