25. 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 + 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

➤Warning: Some.. unsettling stuff, Obsessive behaviour, Mild violence, yandere content, just straight up what the fuck? sh*t alright? Hope you enjoy!

Summary: A few occasional arguments started to multiple between the two. Although it was quite unnoticeable at first,  now you could just feel it. Something.. is wrong between the both of them.

━━━━━━━ ▪ ━━━━━━━

You could practically feel the tension in the air around you, now that you think about it, it is starting to get thicker.

Indescribable intentions surround them, and the more time is spent in silence, all the more you begin to feel.. uneased.

Extremely confused, and clueless as to why such heated conversations start to arouse when you are around, maybe your luck was just that bad? Or something just might have happened between the two males. Nonetheless, you were left bewildered and unsettlingly scared.

You could not find the courage to ask if you could leave. You felt as if you moved a muscle in your body, all hell would break loose, and something bad, really bad would arise upon you and you would not be able to taint it.

Steadily moving your gaze over to all might, you watched his stern expression grow vaguely dark, his tall and built form seated, stiff and erected. On the other side, izuku glared at all might, you never knew this day would come, one thing you for sure knew about izuku is that he absolutely loves the top hero, all might. To see him, looking at him this firmly, with no ounce of adoration or admiration is astounding.

It was so quiet, you could hear the birds chirp from afar and the slightest sound of wind blowing. The only vibration coming from your pounding heart, hammering at your chest. Realizing you were holding in your breath for too long, you hesitantly exhale it, also remembering to blink your still eyes.

You had no idea what to do at that moment. Maybe just see and have a internal crisis?

"All might.. I'm sorry but I thought we talked about this?" Izuku started to speak, snapping you out of your functioning thoughts.

"Young midoriya aren't you being a little too demanding?" He replied.

You watched, their eyes not moving away from each other.

"I said that y/n doesn't want to go to the hero agency you recommended, is that wrong?"

"She clearly has something she wants to say, if she doesn't want to go, she would have talked with me way before now."

"Are you trying to say that I'm lying?"

"Certainly not, just saying that this is her responsibility and you need to mind your own business young midoriya."

For a second, you thought you saw izuku's eyes narrowed, and his eyebrows furrowed, but the moment you blinked your eyes, it was no longer there. You made a mental note of not bringing izuku with you when you're going to talk with a teacher, or more specifically all might.

"Right.. all might, then we will take our leave then." Izuku said, already up on his feet and one step ahead of you, taking your wrist in hold, he urges you to simply follow him, at least that's what you get by looking into his green eyes.

"Y/n has something she wants to talk about, you need not force her to leave with you young midoriya!" All might stated, a big smile already plastered on his face.

"No she does not, thank you all might-" without so much as your respond on whether or not you want to leave, izuku drags you towards the door.

Before his hand could reach the handle, all might appears in front of you and izuku, halting all progress.

"Are you sure?" He asked. Leaning in his face towards the both of you.

"Yes we are!" He said it out a little too loudly, catching you off guard. You gulped, glancing at the two males.

"I didn't ask you, young midoriya."

"I'am speaking on behalf of y/n. All might." He was quick to reply.

"Well then, y/n don't you have something to say?" He asked, quickly turning his gaze and undivided attention towards you, you froze, not knowing what to say as you had forgotten about it thanks to that.. tensed moment.

However, prior to even opening your mouth, you felt izuku squeeze your wrist, a little too tight, it didn't feel friendly at all. Was he trying to communicate to you? Asking you to shut up? Not to say anything. Even if you did..?

"Um.. n-no.." you hesitantly replied.

All might's features twitched as a hint of sheer bewilderment pierce through his happy and unshakeable facade.

"Are you sure?" He pressured on.

Your mind wasn't working at all, you felt stuck in the heat of the moment, were you supposed to decline or accept? But you knew you didn't want to be near these two, for a long time, you don't feel.. comfortable, not in the tiniest bit.

"Yeah- I'm sure! T-thank you." You replied, putting on a nervous smile.

"If you say so. Please do come if you need anything? Okay?" He said. You hastily nod, just wanting to get out of that door.

"Young midoriya.. you stay here, I need to talk with you." He said while you took a step forward.

"Hm? Why may I ask?"

Seeing as there was no reply, izuku sighed in disappointment. You watched him turn over to you, eventually opening his lips to say something.

"Be careful okay? Don't go anywhere dangerous, don't talk with anyone unless necessary got it?"

He said it as he stared deep into your soul, just for his reassurance, and your decreasing patience. You gave him a word of agreement, before pulling your wrist out of his grasp and walking out the door.

You stood outside, breathing in and out, your heartbeat finally calming down, safe to say, you were absolutely terrified and paranoid from that situation. Gathering yourself, you take a step forward, immediately halting in your track after hearing a loud crash.

And it was inside the room you were just in a few moments ago.

Something definitely wasn't right.

And it was enough to scare you.

Quick question!

Say, would izuku + all might be dangerous yandere characters

Or.. izuku + mirio be? Let me know!

Man.. all of them are absolutely delusional. At least that is what I think.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro