11: Kandas mistake

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Silver
It was dinner time. There was a little more food then usual. I was so excited after dinner tyki and millennium were going to take my cast off. I'm so happy I heal really fast which I happy for. I don't know how normal humans wear this thing for months on end. As usual I fill my plate with as much as it could hold and start eating. After dinner they take my cast off telling me to take it easy. Which I didn't listen to. I was currently running around the house and doing major exercises. The Noah's just stared at me like I was crazy. I shrug and continue. After a while I grow tired and decide to take a shower. As usual tyki lends me a pair of cloths which consist of a large t-shirt and some boxer shorts. I grab a towel and rag from the closet. And head to take a shower. After the shower I get into bed and go to sleep. The next day I wake up to road jumping on my bed." SILVER WAKE UP, you've been sleeping forever." Dang she can be loud." Ok ok I'm up, happy?" She smiles wide nodding. I chuckle. Getting dressed in some clothes lulu bell had given me which were too small on her. I go to the bathroom. It was a long sleeve white shirt, a black vest, black pants, and a hair tie. I couldn't really put my hair up though because it was so short. So I just left it down, and some black dress shoes. So that what I've been wearing for the week. Lulu surprisingly had a lot of clothes that Didn't fit her. She's really thin to me which is surprising but I'm still smaller. I'm 140 pounds but it's almost all in muscle. I leave the bathroom putting the clothes back in my dresser for tonight. I meet road in the hallway. She was in a white dress. Her purple hair was up in its natural spikes. We go to breakfast. Everyone was at the table. The moment I walked into the room I could tell something was going to happen today. For once the twins were sitting nicely eating. And the others were dressed nicely. I sit down and make small chat with everyone while eating. After me, road and the twins go to the living room and play phase 10. It was funny each time one or the other twin laid down a skip or a card they didn't need they'd start shooting each other. It was so funny. We played that for a while till we started to tickle road. I laugh at her squirming form. Soon they gang up and start tickling me. I was laughing so hard and trying to squirm away. We must of caused so much commotion because the other Noah's come in wanting to know what's going on. I pull tyki in and start tickling him. He starts laughing. I was leaning over his side tickling his sides when suddenly he stops. He suddenly leans forward and kisses me. I was in too much of a shock to kiss back. Soon he pulls away. And I'm still in the same spot as before. He chuckles before getting up and leaving. Road and the twins were watching the whole time. I touch my lips. Was that real? Did that just happen? The twins were snickering behind me. My face goes tomato red. I get up and quickly run to my room. I jump in bed face down. It's not that I didn't like the kiss I just wasn't expecting it. But it did feel good. Blah what am I think? I can't like him. He destroyed Allen's innocence and put a tease in his body that put a hole in his heart. Besides I like kanda more and I want to get to know him more. Kanda's sweet and I really like him. I must of fallen asleep because the next thing I know is I'm being woken up by someone picking me up. I open my eyes and am surprised to see its millennium Earl. I smile rubbing my eyes." Hi millennium what are you doing." He just smiles his wide smile and simply says outside. I practically jump from his arms and do a happy dance. He laughs taking my hand. Roads door appears In Front of us and we go through. He covers my eyes so I couldn't see." It's a surprise." I nod. I knew we were out when the sound hit me. He removes my hand and I can certainly say it was a surprise a horrific surprise. In front of me was the Asian branch in crumbles. Exorcists were fighting. The third exorcists were being taken over by the akuma cells, scientists were on the ground hurt and the worst was Allen was trying to protect alma from kanda killing him. Kandas hair wa-was grayish white. I'm about to run down and help but hands grab me. I look back and see It was tyki." Tyki let me go this instant." I say p*****. He shakes his head." I'm sorry silver I can't." I start struggling furiously. My eye was acting up. And my innocence activated on its own. It was trying to get to the akuma's to destroy them. Kanda and Allen were now fighting. Kanda he synchronized with his innocence 100% if he didn't stop he'll die." Kand-". He covers my mouth. This b*****. I had to stop this or they would kill each other. I start trying to claw him but that doesn't work. Thinking to my last resort I bite his hand as hard as I can. He lets me go as he now holds his bloody hand. I run to the edge." KANDA NOO." I scream but it's to late his sword impaling Allens chest. I immediately feel a piercing pain in my body. I scream louder then ever, before darkness.

Kanda
What have I done? Allen floats in the air with a white glowing electric sphere around him. Silver was surrounded by a dark almost black sphere floating towards Allen. Her skin it changed just like Allens." You've awakened them, thank you exorcist. Allen and Silver Walker are no more." He laughs jumping up and down. The spheres Collide and there's a blinding gray light. I open my eyes to see.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro