3. First Meet

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Next Morning -

Nandini got ready to leave for office. She walked down from stairs and moved towards kitchen. Ansh was sitting there with their Nani and cousin brother who ignored Nandini royally. Ansh called her for breakfast.

"Nandi, join us for breakfast. Come.."

"That's alright bhai. I had my juice. I'm not habitual of doing breakfast anymore. I'll have my lunch in office" replied Nandini calmly.

"Ofcourse. There's no connection of you and good habits. You are far away from them." Her grandmother, Nivedhita Krishnan aka Amms taunted her. Nandini ignored her and left. Ansh looked furiously at Amms and spoke.

"What do you get by taunting her day and night, Amms? Why do you always do that? You are hurting her dammit!" Ansh spatted.

"Pitch down, Ansh. She's our Nani. She's elder to us." Abhimanyu, his cousin spoke sternly.

"Then ask her to behave like one, bhai. She can't always keep hurting Nandi for her own happiness and satisfaction." Said Ansh banging his fist on table.

"Ansh behave!" Amms warned.

"And what wrong she said? That girl deserve this." Abhi spoke with red eyes. Ansh looked at him having unbelievable look.

"That girl? What are you saying bhai? She's Nandi. My Nandi. Your Baby doll. You are saying this bhai? You? Her bhaiyu? Who couldn't tolerate a single tear or a single scratch on his baby doll now seeing her breaking bit by bit everyday. And you are also supporting Amms in all this." Ansh spoke with pained look.

"Stop it Ansh! Just stop it! Don't dig the graves from past. You better know she doesn't matter to me anymore. My baby doll died the same day when that tragedy happened. Now I'm no more anyone's bhaiyu nor do I have any baby doll. Understand? Don't dare to talk all this in front of me again. Because I hate that girl. I hate that girl so much for making me orphan once again. For making all of us suffer like this." He shouted angrily getting up from his sit.

Ansh and Amms too got up when he was about to say something he saw Nandini standing there little far with emotionless face. His heart pained. While Amms and Ansh too noticed her. Abhi just turned his face.

"Nandi.." Nandini cuts Ansh in mid.

"Sorry bhai. I just came to take my file which I forgot. No intention to eavesdrop. Excuse me." Saying this she left from there to her room.

Her tight fists of hands dint go unnoticed by Abhi and Ansh. Ansh left from there while kicking a chair out from his way. Amms fumed thinking something.

Manik entered in Murty Industries along with his secretary. All girls from staff were drooling over him. It was like dream for them to see The Most Hot Eligible Bachelor Manik Malhotra infront of their eyes. Soon they entered in Nandini's cabin and greeted.

"Hello NM. This is Manik Malhotra. CEO of Malhotra Industries." Manik's secretary introduced them. Nandini nodded at him and gave hand for shake.

"Nandini Murty. MD of Murty Industries. Please have a sit." Nandini spoke professionally while Manik just nodded unable to speak, all lost in her beauty. His mind was chanting only these words-

Beautiful. flawless. gorgeous. Bold And...... Hot

"Mr. Malhotra.."

Manik snapped out of his world hearing her voice.

"Uh- yes?"

"Are you alright?" She asked looking at his lost face.

"Yeah. Can I get water?" Manik asked clearing his throat a little. Nandini nodded.

"Sure. Here, take this." Manik thanked her and gulped full glass in a go.

"So Mr. Malhotra basically.............." And they kept on discussing about their deal while Manik was stealing glances of her. He was all flat on her.

"So let's finalize all this. I'll mail you another details till tonight." Nandini spoke. Manik nodded smiling.

"Sure Miss Murty. I'll take your leave now. Nice to meet you." He spoke shaking hands with her. Current passed from their bodies while Nandini took her hand back immediately and nodded giving faint smile.

"Feelings are mutual. See ya." She spoke when her cabin banged open. A girl came there crying.

"What the hell is this? Did you forget your manners?" Nandini shouted at her while Manik looked at her surprised seeing her anger.

That was too rude. His mind spoke.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry. But please.. please let me go. My father is hospitalized. He suffered heart attack. We don't have anyone other than each other. Please ma'am. Please.." she begged crying bitterly. Nandini's face was blank.

"Get back to your work, Sheetal." Nandini said coldly. Manik looked at her shocked.

"Ma'am, please ma'am. My father needs me. Please ma'am. Let me go. Please.. please.. " Sheetal cried.

"I think you dint hear me. I said, get back to your work. If you don't want to loose your job." Nandini said harshly.

"Ma'am.. Ma'am please."

"Miss Murty I think you should let her go. Her father is her only family. And no work is important than family." Nandini looked at Manik who said those words. She averted her gaze and turned to Sheetal.

"Leave." Nandini said to her and Sheetal went out disheartened and all crying. Manik felt angry.

"You shouldn't have behaved like that. That was purely heartless. You are also someone's daughter, right? If same situation happened with you then?" Manik asked her angrily. He was clearly disappointed with her.

Nandini closed her eyes at once and opened it taking deep breath. She turned to Manik and spoke calmly.

"See you soon, Mr. Malhotra. Have a nice day." Saying this she just sat on her chair and grabbed her laptop. Manik got more angry at her cool and calm attitude. What does she think of herself?

"Unbelievable..." He just muttered this angrily and left her cabin banging door hard. Nandini left out a sigh and threw her head back on her chair. She then picked her phone and dialled a number.

"Hello.."

And other conversation was mute.

"Nia, wrap up the work. And yeah send 1 black coffee and 1 tea in my cabin." Nandini told her P.A. and took intercom.

"Send Sheetal in my cabin." Saying this she cutted the line.

Soon Sheetal knocked the door and Nandini asked her to come inside. Nandini had a look at her. She was looking all pale and her face was stressed. Eyes all red and puffy because of crying. She was restless to meet her father.

"Have a sit, Sheetal."

"Ma'am, I completed my all work. Can I go now? Please?" She asked Nandini with teary eyes and heavy trembling voice. Nandini sighed and asked her to sit through eyes. She sat. Nandini offered her a glass of water. She kept looking at her with tears flowing from her eyes.

"Have it, Sheetal." Nandini said softly. She had it hesitantly.

"Ma'am.."

"Your father is out of danger. I had talked with a best cardiologist from India. He had treated your father and his informed me few minutes before that your father is all fine but needs proper bed rest." Tears fell from sheetal's eyes hearing her and a sob escaped her mouth.

Nia knocked the door and entered inside with tea and black coffee. Nandini asked her to go.

"Here, have this tea." She forwarded tea cup to her giving her faint smile. Sheetal took it silently.

"As per doctors, your father need to stay there for 3 days. After that he'll be discharged. And after that he will be on complete bed rest at least for 2 months. I have arranged nurse for your father who will be looking after him 24×7." Sheetal was looking at Nandini with shocked expressions. Nandini continued.

"Also, I will send one servant to your home for looking after your foods and another home chores. So that, when you will go home from office, you will be able to give your time to your father. And you can be with your father next 3 days. But after that, be regular. No excuses." Nandini said strictly. Sheetal nodded with tears and went near Nandini. She fell near her feet crying. Nandini immediately held her and sat infront of her.

"Thank you so much ma'am. I.. I.. don't know what to say. You did so much for me. How.. how will I repay you back? You are like an angel for me. Thank you so much ma'am. I'll never ever forget your this favor on me. Thank you so much." Sheetal said folding her hands while Nandini just held it and nodded in no. She hugged her and rubbed her back a little.

"You don't have to repay me back Sheetal. Just be honest to me, our company and do your best. That's all I need. And I have not done any favor. This company and every employee working over here is my responsibility. It's my job to look after you guys' comfort as you all work hard for our company. We are like a family. So now just relax and go. You are getting late for hospital, no?" Sheetal nodded wiping her tears and smiled. Nandini smiled back a little and patted her head. She left.

As soon as Sheetal left, Nandini fell on floor and sat taking support of door. She kept looking at ceiling blankly.

"What the hell! Don't you guys have brain? For what I have appointed you all? You are her guards dammit!" Ansh shouted over phone pacing in hall furiously. Amms was in her room resting while Abhi was sitting there watching television but his all attention was on Ansh.

"Sorry sir. But we are outside the office only. Ma'am dint come out of office till now. All employees left. And office is closed. But we dint see ma'am." One of the bodyguard which Ansh appointed for Nandini's safety, told him. Ansh got worried.

"You all stay there only. I'm coming." Saying this he started rushing out when Abhi spoke.

"Aa.. Ansh.. where are you going? Anything serious?" He asked putting straight face. Ansh shook his head at this and rushed out saying

"That's out of your concerns, bhai!"

Abhi fisted his hand tight and closed his eyes.

Screen freezes.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro