Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1.      People in my country eat healthily.

-I partly agree with this statement because in my country, the elder often tends to eat more healthily than the younger. Old people often eat more vegetables and fruits which is good for their health.

- However, the younger prefers eating fast food such ashamburger, hotdog, snack or something like that which is not good for their health.

- Moreover, they don’t have an appropriate diet. They eat anytime they want and don’t do exercise. So they can be obesity.

- In short, I think that to live longer and healthier, we should choose the food carefully which is suitable for ourselves and do exercise regularly.

2.      Nowadays, we spend too much time watching sports on TV.

- I agree with this statement for some reasons. Firstly, nowadays, people are too busy making a living to have time to go to the stadium to watch a live match, so I think watching sports on TV is the best way for them.

- Secondly, ticket price is becoming more and more expensive. Hence, watching sports on TV can save us a lot of money.

- Moreover, it’s very crowded at the stadium, so we can be hurt by others.But with a TV, we can watch sports at any time we want with comfort.

- For 3 reasons above, I think that we should spend time watching sports on TV at home because it helps us relax after a hard – working day.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#speaking