1 số bài viết tiếng anh

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1)

dear jim

we've booked robert for 2 nights(5th n 6th) into the astor.

he will be in room 507,which is on a non-smoking floor.

the astona is very comfortable four-star hotel just 5 minutes from the centre.

looking forward to robert's visit

best wishes.

brian

2)

dear brian

this is to thank u for ur hospitality during n after conference.

u gave me a lot of ur time n made my visit very memoriable.

walking round the old town in the evening was really fascinating.

besides, i thought the food in that rastaurant where we had supper was just perfect.

it was a great pleasure to meet u. if u come to canada. i would like to return ur kindess n generosity.

once again, thank u.

regards.

3)

dear ...

many thanks for ur enquiry of 2 june.

please find enclosed our current catalouge.which contains detailed informations about all our healthy food n drink products.

we also enclose a leaflet about fontaine, our leading brand of spring water.fontaine is lightly sparkling naturalspring water with no calories which offers real benefits.

we are paticularly proud that the medical authorities of our country have already recommended it for consumption in hospitals n school restaurants.

please let us know if u would like one of our representatives to visit u n present u with a sample of all our best-selling soft drinks

we look foward to hearing from u.

with best wishes,

4)

dear katy, 

thanks for sending the schedule.

unfortunately, we have to change our plans owing to unexpected problems here at headquarters.

we cannot leave on wednesday 23 as we intended. instead, weare leaving for budapest on thursday 23 on the same flight, and returning to stockholm on the saturday morning.

the performance evoluation is very imortant-we want to have at least 2 full hours for that. the meeting with ms viktorhas to be after that. either later in the day or the day after; see which is more convenient.

aport from that, feel free to make any other changes u like.

i apolose for the inconvenience this may cause u.

looking foward to hearing from u.

5)

dear...

with reference to ur advertisement in the september issue of technews, we would like to requerst further informations about the alpha jtx2.

inpaticular, we need to know whether it can sacn 3-d ofjects, and also waht types of paper it takes.

we r considering asking for a free trial. could u tell us how long we would be able to keep the machine?

thank u in advance.

looking forward to hearing from u.

your faithfully

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro