10 tình huống giao tiếp tiếng anh cơ bản

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

1.interview a famous person.

A: Good morning,nice too meet you.

B: Good morning,what can I do for you?

A: Oh,I’m a reporter of PD university newspaper.I’m writing a article about studying Japanese.You’ve won prize in JCC  examination. I would like to schedule an interview to discuss about how to learn Japanese well.

B: Yes,of course.

A:You always speak Japanese fluently.How can you do that?

B: I spend a lot of time in making a practice of speaking.It makes me not afraid of speaking.

A: Do you often read Japanese book or newspapers?

B : Yes,it’s a wonderful way to learn how to use vocabulary  correctly.

A: So do you really love Japanese?

B: Yes,to me learning japansese is a hobby.I’m interested in Japanese culture, especially manga and sakura.

A:Would you like to give some advices for people who are learning japanese?

B: Study hard and read more book.

A: Thank you so much.

Đề 1. .Discuss advantages and disadvantages of living far away from home

T: Hey, longtime no see, how are you?

L: I’m ok but a little bit lonely. I have some trouble.

T: What happen?

L: I’m living far away from home.I have to learn how to do things by myself. I have to worry about every aspects of my life, from bigger ones such as balancing my budget, making ends meet, to smaller tasks like cleaning my room, doing my washing up, or cooking my own meals, and learning to get around by buses.

T:  Oh,that’s too bad.So you hate it that much?

L: hm .. No,actually, living far away from home can teach me the invaluable lesson of living in harmony with other people. I learn to live with many roommates, and sometimes, bear with their bad habits. I learn to tolerate, as well as respect others. Apparently, it is like I’m living in a small society, But I think this will help me a lot in getting along with people later in my career.

T:Yes,I think so.When I came to Hanoi, I  had many troubles.

L:Did you?

T:Yes,I lived in a place far away from school so just going to school made tired.Besides,I was a newcomer and didn’t know anyone, every day I came  home to an empty house, with no-one to ask how my day went. I was often in a bad mood at first but later every things was ok.I made friend with other people and learn how to deal with problems.I think living far away from home can be difficult at the beginning, but once i have got used to it, it can be highly interesting.

L:Yes,I hope I will get used to it the sooner the better.

T:And if you need any help,I will do all my best.

L: ohh..thank you so much >:D<

END

Đề 2 Discuss your healthy life style?

L:What are you doing,thúy?

T .I'm reading a magazine about healthy.

T It's about the bad habits of young people nowaday.

L Yes,it's not wrong.A lot of my friends often eat fast food and drink alcohol.

T .Relly?What's about you?

L:Me?Oh, i dont have these bad habits because i always care about my health.

I sleep 9 to 10 hours every night. If I don't get this much sleep I do not function well the next day. I get up at 5h30 and exercise. Sometime I also spend a lot of time biking and running outdoors. It is so good for the soul. I work out, I do it because I like it and it makes me feel good. I usually only drink filtered water, and lots of it, I occasionally have a fresh-made carrot or vegetable juice. Eating a healthy diet, Eat more fruit, and I it to my salads or even my dinners. For me, my health is my fun. And you?

T : Well, that’s sound good. I dont have good babits as many as you but i always try to eat more fruit, low-fat or fat-free dairy.I eat breakfast dairy,get enough sleep and offering a sense of belonging.T: Besides,i also walk as much as i can. Laughter is the best medicine,so I always take it easy.

L:Not bad.To me,a healthy life is very important because the healthy life style helps us live and work well.

T:Yes, that’s exactly what I had in mind.

END

Đề 3: Discuss advantages and disadvantages of living in the city or in the coutry ?

L: Thúy, it is said that you’re going to leave for Hanoi.Is that right?

T: Perhaps,I’m just thinking it over.I think living in a city is better than in a country.There are a lot of theatres, concerts and other ways of entertainment. There is always a lot to do and visit! There are a lot of possibilities of shopping. In various shopping centres and galleries you can buy whatever you want. What is more, there are a lot of working places in a city. Many big international companies have their locations in the cities, so it is much easier to find a job in a big city. Moreover, the public transport is developed quite well, so the commuting to work isn't a problem.

L: I see what you mean, but living in a country is good too.. Countryside is not polluted therefore you can breath there fresh air. Besides, there is hardly any road traffic thus you can enjoy silence in the country. You can also relax and go for a nice walk in the forest or in the meadows. What is more important, in the country people can grow their own fruit and vegetables which are healthier than those you can buy in the greengrocer's in the city.

T: That could be true, but  country life is lack of entertainment. There are no cafes or cinemas where people could spend their free time and socialize with their friends.

L: Cities are very crowded. Everywhere there are crowds: on the pavements and in the buses. What is more, the traffic is heavy and city's car parks are always very full. Sometimes it is very difficult to get from a given place to another. It may take hours!

T: hmm… thank for your comments. I will think it over.

END

Want to come a friend party. Promise to ur parents

A: Mom,Lan invited me to her birthday party tonight.

B: Is she your classmate?

A Yes,we are in the same class.

B: What time will you go?

A:The party will begin at 8h.? I promised that I would come soon and help her prepare so can I leave home at 7h?

B:Ok but can you promise not to drink alcohol and come home soon?

A: Yes,I promise.

B: What time will you come back home?

A: I will come back before 10h,not later.

B: ok.Have fun,dear.

A: That’s very kind of you,mom.I’ll come back in time.

3.have an exam tomorrow, you advise ur friends

A:There is an exam tomorrow. Have you already prepared for it?

B: Yes,but I’m not fluent in Ẹnglish and I’m afraid I cant keep calm.

A: Don’t worry.When you see the teacher,imagine that they are your friends.It will be ok.

B: Yes,but I’m not good at grammar so I worry about the grammar exam tomorrow,too.

A:you can ask teacher or friend about what you don’t understand.Besides,do more exesices and you’ll remember what you’ve learnt

B:Thank you so much.

END

10 Tình huống

1.Hỏi đường

A: Excuse me!

B: Yes

A: I’m looking for PD university.Can you help me,please?

B: Yes,it’s in Trung Kinh Street.

A: And could you please  tell me how to get there?

B: Umm,let me see …Take the first turning on the  right,then go straight about 500m, you’ll see it’s on the left.

A: Thank you so much!

B:You’re welcome.

2.Book a room

A: Good evening Hanoi  Hotel. Reservation. May I help you?

B: I’d like to book a room

A: What’s kind of room would you like to book? We have single room and double rooms

B: A single room,please.

A: For what dates, please?

B: For tomorrow. Three nights

A: Just a moment, please. Let me check and see if there is a room available. Yes, we do have a single room for tomorrow.

B: What’s the rate, please?

A: It’s $60 per night, with breakfast.

B: That’s fine. I’ll book it.

A: Could you tell me your name,please?

B: It’s Mary Jones.

A: Thank you for your calling, Ms Jones. Good-bye. We look forward to having you with us soon.

3.Order a meal

A: Waiter! Can I have the menu, please .

B: Here you are, lady.

A: Thanks...I'd like some soup.

B: Tomato soup?.

A: Yes, please... and I'd like a steak

B: Rare, medium, or well-done?

A: Medium, please.

B: Which vegetables would you like?

A: I'd like some potatoes, some peas, and a salad, please.

B: Certainly, sir

A: Oh, and I'd like a cup of coffee.

B: Black or white,please??

A:White,please.

4.Buy a T-shirt

A:Good morning,May I help you?

A: I want  a T-shirt.

B: Oh yes,this way please.

A: I like this colour, can I try on this one.

B: Certainly lady.Then you take a look in the mirror.

A: It seems a bit too tight. Shall I find you a larger size?

B: Yes,please wait a minute….Here you are.

A:Thanks,I’ll try it on.

B: Oh,It fits fine! It shows off your skin perfectly!

A:How much is it?

B:It’s 150 $.

A: Do you have any price reduction?

B:I’m sorry,we have only one price.

A: Umm,ok.I’ll take this one.

B: Here you are.Thank you very much.

5.Ask about weather

A: It’s a nice day,isn’t it?

B: Yes,after the cold winter,it’s wonderful.

A :Do you know what the weather will be like tomorrow?

B:It’s supposed to be sunny and warm tomorrow.The radio said so. The weather is beautiful this time of year.

A:How about going to the  park tomorrow moring?In the spring.everything looks so fresh and green.

B:Good idea.Let’s go to the park tomorrow morning together.

6.Ask about the birthday

A: Last night I went to the An’s birthday party.

B;Did you?My brother’s birthday is this month too.

A:Relly,when’s his birthday?

B:It’s November 15th.

A:Oh,it’s this Saturday.How old will he be on his next birthday?

B:He will be 11 on his next birthday.

10.Ask about time

A:Oh,I have no wathch about me.What time is it,Lan?

B:Let me see.It’10h20

A:Is it?we’ll miss our train.

B:when will the last train leave?

A:10h20

B;Perhaps my watch is fast.

A:Well,let’s look at the station clock.

B:Oh,it says 10h15.My watch is 5 minutes fastes.

A:Thank god.We will miss the train

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro