Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Dear Mother and Father,

Please don't try to find me. I have found a mate named Tailfrost and I will go with him. He has a small house in middle of the woods. Although he doesn't know how to defend us from other dragons, I love him and want to be with him.

He is not a criminal, although he has killed nine dragons on accident. He's caring and nice. We have no money, but we'll survive with our skills.

I am pregnant. I'm sure you do not want to meet him now, but I hope you accept us later. Our kids need a grandmother and a grandfather. I will contact you if possible, but please don't send any letters back. Tailfrost likes privacy.

Please take care. I will have my own life, make choices on my own. I think I am ready. Tailfrost has a servant in the house who has his teeth all pulled out. I think he seems lovely.

Tailfrost owns many knives. We will go to the woods and be married and keep to ourselves. Don't worry about me. If possible, it might be best to forget me.

I will not see you again.

Sincerely, Whiteout.

P.S. Mother and Father, I'm just joking, please consider that there are worse things in life than the letter on the counter that said I was weird and  not socialized. I'm at Clearsight's house, tell me when it's safe to come back!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro