Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Thank you for the amazing covers made by chxnbxekie

TAEHYUNG POV

HEY THERE!!

Well, I'm Kim Taehyung, nothing really special about me. I'm not one of those really cool and hot CEO's, or those cool mafia's like you would expecting me to be.

I'm just a struggler.

Now you must be thinking what exactly do I do in life?

Well, let me put this straight. I'm a photographer, but my parents don't really have any shits to give.

I mean they wanted me to become an engineer, doctor, or a lawyer. So When I told them I had an interest in photography, they were really pissed.

Yeah, so they were never truly happy, but they allowed me to study further to become a photographer since I would always nag them.

I mean, I don't regret being a photographer or anything, but I think I started to get a little tired of it.

I thought I would really excel in this field, but nothing went as I planned it to go.

I do own a studio though! It's going well, quite ok I guess. I mean, at least I make enough money for the basic necessities of life.

Ohh, I also have savings! That I am now planning to use.

I just thought I needed a break in life. Just for some time, away from all the problems, and just be free you know?

Maybe then I can get back on track and have the motivation to do my work.

And also I'm not a loner, in case you thought I was. I do have friends, really good ones.

And about my love life.....

Well, um . . .

I can't talk to a girl without blushing like an idiot, so I never had a girlfriend.

Although I was pretty popular in school among girls, I was really awkward with them, haha.

Now you must be like, obviously, I would have a crush.

Okay, let me tell you, I used to only have crushes on celebrities and I am way out of their league! None of them would even look at me if we ever met in real life, and there was no possible chance of those women dating me.

Seriously.

Anyways~

Today is the 13th of October, and I have a flight today at 11 pm to Osaka. *sigh*

And here I am sitting on my bed still in a sleepy mode staring at the clock, clearly seeing the time.

Oh, fuck!!

It's 9:30 already!

I promised to meet my friend Sana at the cafe today at 9:45.

And this is how my morning started.

I freshened up and then got ready as soon as possible.

"She is going to kill me! It's already 10!" I screamed to myself, finally locking my front door and heading towards my car.

SANA POV

I'm here waiting for my friend Taehyung. Well, I have had a crush on him for quite a bit of time. So today I'm going to confess my feelings. I'm really scared, to be honest. Ugh!

I saw Taehyung coming towards my table. I'm really nervous, oh gosh!

Although I know he doesn't like me back the same way, I have a little bit of hope. So, here I am, trying my luck.

Well at least if I confess and get rejected, I'll finally be able to move on from this guy.

What if our friendship gets ruined because of me!?

Aargh! I should stop thinking so much, or else I won't be able to confess to him today.

TAEHYUNG POV

It was 10 am when I reached the cafe. I entered and was searching for Sana, but I'm not able to find her, damn it.

OH! There she is!!!!!!!

I spotted her in the corner of the cafe sitting alone and having her coffee.

I reached her without any more delay.

"Hey!! I'm sorry I'm late." I said while waving my hand at her cheerfully.

"It's fine, take a seat, I wanna talk to you about something really important." She said.

"Sure, go ahead, I'm listening!"

"Tae, I like you. I honestly don't know when these feelings for you started to grow. I-I mean argh! So, yeah, umm, actually don't get weirded out but . . . Will you go out with me?" Sana finally said, acting all shy.

Okay, this is so awkward for me, honestly!

Don't get me wrong, she is really beautiful.

She is very respectful towards others.

She is cute too.

But honestly, she is NOT my dream girl.

I have always taken her as one of my really good friends, but never really thought of her in 'that' way.

"Sana, first of all, I'm sorry because I don't feel the same way for you. I mean, I honestly take you as one of my really good friends. I'm sorry, but I don't like you as a woman but instead, I like you as a friend." I told her my honest opinions and thoughts

ARGH!!!!!!!

I feel really bad for Sana.

"I know you don't have feelings for me, but I just wanted to confess just to lighten my mind. Anyways, thanks for hearing me out and uh . . . I hope our friendship will not be ruined because of my confession." She said with a low voice.

"Absolutely not, our friendship will remain as strong as it is! Don't you worry about that."

"Thanks, anyway, have a good trip to Osaka. We all are going to miss you here."

We spoke about some more stuff and then we stood up and left the cafe. It's about 10:30, I don't know what to do!

Should I go home and sleep again? Or should I go for a walk in the park to refresh my mind?

Nah I'll just go home and sleep, I'm too lazy to go to the park.

With that, I headed back home without wasting a single second.

I mean honestly, who doesn't like sleeping and lying on the bed every day?!

I slept till the clock read 7 in the evening.

SANA POV

When me and Tae left the cafe I went towards a park. I always come to this park whenever I feel down, disturbed, anxious, depressed, or just lost in life.

And that is exactly how I am feeling right now after getting rejected. On the bright side, I confessed and cleared things out with Taehyung.

I reached the park now, and I can see a lot of families having the best time of their lives. Children playing around, a few students, and some college kids hanging out. Then I'm here sulking about the fact that my crush just rejected me.

Whatever, I went towards my regular spot which was somewhere in the corner of the park. There is this bench which I usually sit on.

I don't know why, but a lot of people do not explore this part of the park. I'll say it's a good thing too, since I get a lot of 'me time' here.

I sat on the bench and admired the beauty of nature. This is a way I use to calm myself, and forget about my problems.

After some time of observing nature, somebody suddenly closed my eyes with both their hands.

And then I heard a voice.

"GUESS WHO AM I?"

Oh, I recognize this voice. But how can he be here?

KAI.

<edited>

What do you think Kai is doing here?

^-^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro