Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3.      Money brings happiness.

-I partly agree with this statement because money only brings happiness when we use it timely and in the right way.

- In my opinion, money plays an important role in our life. We can buy many things such as: vehicles, food, furniture andmany other things which make our life better but not happier.

- Moreover, I think money can buy everything but happiness and love. We can become a selfish person when we have a lot of money.

- Hence, I think we should learn how to share money with other people. We can use money to do charity. If we do this, money bring not only happiness but also joyfulness in our life.

4. All cities should have a pedestrian area in the center.

I totally agree with this statement.

- First of all, I want to mention traffic problems. In the city center, too many people live there, so the streets are always crowed and traffic jams happens everyday.

- Moreover, the streets are narrow and many accidents occur. Therefore, we should add more pedestrian areaswhere walkers and cyclists can use but cars are only allowed at low speed.

- Secondly, we can reduce parking spaces gradually by adding more pedestrian areas. Then, we can turn these parking lots into public squares.

- Finally, bicycles will be the main means of transportation in the city, so we can reduce pollution in city centers. As a result, cities are more beautiful.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro