Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Jones

soapsfans1978

G E N R E : Fanfiction
T H E M E : Love, Family, Friendship

S T Y L E : Manipulative

P L O T

When Lucy and Logan Jones move into hollyoaks emmerdale coronation street with the kids Amelia Ruby and Tom Zac, they didn't know what they've got themselves into. Cat fights, affairs, drugs what else. You just have to find out.

OPTION 1

(IF YOU CHOOSE THIS COVER, YOU ALSO GET THIS FOR FREE TO DISPLAY YOUR COVER TO YOUR READERS) ☟

⑄ ◈ ⑄

One of the Favors is a book review. Do you honestly want me to write a review? If so, should I write it when it is completed or while it's still incomplete? Please comment online here.

⑄ ◈ ⑄

soapsfans1978 checklist:

⊱ Comment what cover you like
⊱ Private message me your email for me to send the cover to you
⊱ Once you recieved it, please fulfill the requirements
⊱ Your rewards will be fulfilled, but not all at once

⑄ ◈ ⑄

Hi >~<

I am terribly sorry for my long long abscence. I honestly didn't think requests would be piling up as I would be gone. Now I can't keep track and that's partly my fault. Lol.

Anyways, if you see this and you requested, do not worry all requests as of December 31, 2019 are accepted.

I will be making a new book with a clean slate and new formats. It would be more exciting than this and I would set up reasonable and stricter rules, favors and rewards that is easily doable for both me and you.

I promised this 2020, that I would be more productive and more dedicated to wattpad.

I mean, I don't know how long that would last as I'm about to graduate and go to college next year. Oh my lord pray for me.

Anyways, sorry again for the long wait and hope you can send your email soaps since I have yet to also send your other book.

Anyways, further questions can be asked here.

Also thank you so much for all the support this book has been given. I have seen notifications of people adding this to their reading lists. To people who also followed me recently, love you lots and thank you so much! MWA!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro