20 Fact Challenge!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Okay, so I was nominated for this challenge by lunarasuna, so I decided to give it a try! XD

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●

Fact 1:

I am a Sagittarius.......but it's just a star! My aim is terrible don't think that I am good with the bow just because of it! My B-Day is 5th December!

Fact 2:

I love Lelouch! He is my favourite anime guy, My opinion about him won't EVER change! He is the BEST!

Fact 3:

I kinda act on impulse; On impulse I started writing a story here, but then it went on hold, on impulse I made a sculpture but then i forgot about it and now it is lying in my house unfinished........so don't trust me if I say something on spur of the moment! XP

Fact 4:

Okay, so it is a well known fact about everyone, but ofcourse I am a Proud OTAKU! I love anime, manga and manhwa's! Seriously, the list is way tooo long! Otaku Banzai! \(>.<)/

Fact 5:

I am quick to make decisions and I don't change them based on others opinions! If I see something I like then I'll buy it, even it's exact copy won't satisfy me, that's the reason why I can say with guarantee that my fav. character will be Lelouch!

Fact 6:

I am a Girl! 16 years old! But every single person that knows me says that I should have been a boy...(sigh)

Fact 7:

I hate dressing up and make up! I'd also rather stay at home on my laptop rather that go to party's!

Fact 8:

I love MMORPG's. I have way too many accounts, and the no. of games I have played is uncountable! I have played Street Fighter, Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, King of Fighters, GTA, Cosmic Break, Pokemon, Duel Masters, Yu-Gi-Oh, Metal Slug.......Yeah, I'll stop it's way too long! (Main reason why people say I should have been a guy! Why can't a girl play them!)

Fact 9:

My favourite and only clothes; T-shirt and Jeans! Hoodies can also be included!

Fact 10:

I only eat junk food! I hate vegetables!

Fact 11:

But even with constantly ingesting carbohydrates and fats my weight is just 35kg! I know, it's impossible but still it's a fact!

Fact 12:

I love japanese music bands like Vocaloid, Nightcore, [MAD], Claris! They are all awesome!

Fact 13:

My favourite author is Yu Wo! I just love her books! I like reading novels! Such as; Legend of the Sun Knight, Kill no more, Unique Legend, Gong Hua, Key of the Sunken Moon, Eclipse Hunter, No Hero, Ark, Female Warrior, etc.....All Chinese!

Fact 14:

Places I would love to visit; Japan, China and Korea! No need to ask the reason right?!

Fact 15:

I hate Studying! And I don't study until a day before the test but my scores and marks are top so people say I am a liar and a bookworm! Why! Is it my fault that I am a Genius! *smirks

Fact 16:

My favourite animal is a Dragon! It is an animal! Why aren't they real?? (sob..) Even Unicorns are real! Just stick a horn on a white horse, use glue, UHU or whatever and there you go a Unicorn but why aren't dragons real?!

Fact 17:

I get bored easily! But strangely I am competitive until the moment when I get bored and drop the whole thing altogether, I do try my hardest!

Fact 18:

I hate insects! Not scared but the are just disgusting! I know I shouldn't say this but what else can I describe my thoughts by!

Fact 19:

I love Winter! My birthday's in it, I love snow, there is no sweating and best of all no insects!

Fact 20:

I wish I could be a NEET when I grow up! A great dream right?

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●

So there you go! 20 Facts about me! Thanks lunarasuna! It was fun!

I'll give my nominations in the comments! ;)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro