Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Its the beginning of 2020 and suddenly weird things happen...
Hi im Cath and this is the story of  2020 and the virus.
One day i was in Quarintine and i said to my mom "Im bored" and she said "we cant go out that much because of this virus"  and i said " aw man corona virus sucks". If you dont know what im talking about,let me tell u. First was the death of Kobe Bryant on January 26 2020. He was a Basketball player legend. He died from a terrible helicopter crash killing him and his daughter, Gigi. Then the Australian Bushfires happened. It bured a record of  47 million acres! Thousands of people lost their homes and about 34 people were killed. If 2020 couldint get worse it did.
The Corona virus started in China. It started as a little virus then spread everywhere, making it a deadly virus. In stores a lot of thing are out of stock because of rhe virus. Things such as toilet paper, paper towel, soap, hand sanitizer, clorax wipes and so much more! It got even worse! Then the Black lives matter protests started. Im not saying protesting is bad, but they are taking it way too far! I get it ALM ( all lives matter) but breaking and destroying bildings? Thats way too far, just protest to make rasists stop. Anyway u get the point 2020 hasint been a great year and its almost over too! Lets just hope theres better luck for next year. I mean the last pandamic lasted two years...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro