11/27/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There seems to be a lot of subtext to Scooby Doo that goes over your head when you're a kid.  The whole business with Shaggy most likely being a stoner and talking to his dog and having the munchies all the time.  The fact that Velma is a lesbian.  Fred is probably gay, but on the other hand he always arranges for Shaggy and Scooby to go investigate the scary basement while he gets alone time with Daphne and sometimes Velma, too.  At the very least he always seems to avoid the really dangerous parts of the case.

I still think the weirdest part of the whole thing is that the go-to scheme for criminals is to dress up like monsters and scare people off.  Because that seems highly plausible.  Now, granted, people wearing masks are freaky and might actually deter some people, but I don't think anyone's buying that's an actual Frankenstein's monster terrorizing the ski resort, or wherever the Scooby gang happens to find themselves that particular week.  I mean, rubber masks look like rubber masks, not actual monsters.  And also every criminal thinks this is a solid plan?  Really, how good of a scheme can it be if it keeps getting broken up by a group of meddling kids?

It's a good thing little kids don't have highly developed critical skills.  They'll pretty much swallow anything.   

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro