8/4/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Just another update on the new kitty cats.  Brownie has completely become my bedtime buddy.  Anytime I get in bed, she's in there with me within a minute or two.  Ezri, also known as little one, was much shyer (she was more shy when they were both outside too) and more afraid of the dogs, but she's getting a lot bolder.  For the first two or three weeks she spent about 95% of her time in a cube on the kitty condo but now she's venturing around the house a lot more.  As I speak she's playing some sort of game where she wanders down the hallway, then allows herself to get scared and takes off running like a rocket, before a couple minutes later doing it all over again.  This has been going on all morning as far as I can tell.  She also really aggressively likes being pet and will grab your hand with her paw if you stop petting her before she's ready.  So, yeah, overall things are going well.  The cat we already had, Holly, is still in a little bit of a snit about the new kitties, but hopefully she will get over it eventually.  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro