9/18/22

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

And we're back home!  Yesterday was a pretty long travel day and I was super exhausted by the end of it.  We did at least manage to have a nice lunch in Maine beforehand with Kim's family and then we even squeezed in a few rounds of skee-ball at a little arcade on the beach, where we won just enough tickets between us to earn a couple jolly rancher candies from the prize counter.  Woo-hoo!

We had to take a bus down to Boston and then catch a plane from there.  The flight back west always takes longer than going East because you're flying against the jet-stream.  I was pretty tired from all the activities we'd done during the week and also I probably didn't sleep the best all week since we were moving around a lot and sleeping in a lot of unfamiliar beds.  We didn't actually get home and in bed until almost 3:30 AM East coast time, which is what we've become mostly accustomed to over the past week, so it was a long tiring day.  I was thoroughly wiped out by the time I got in bed.  I had a lot of vivid and kind of weird dreams and I still feel kind of tired, but luckily I can just relax and take things easy today.

Well, that'll be my last vacation for a little while.  Back to the grind, I guess.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro