Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi,

Happy's story ends here.

Bittersweet.

It's a wonderful journey with you.

I would like to thank you for reading and supporting “22”.

It was the first epistolary that I've written.
And again, a part of collaboration with my dear friends, KNP. (Finally, natuloy na. 😅✌🏻)

I wrote 22;
as a breather, since I'm currently struggling with words for novel.

For fun and practice, I wanted to explore more in writing, so I gave epistolary a try.

As a gift for myself, since I'm 22, turning 23 next month.

I would like to dedicate this to all — especially, my fellow 22 years old — but the story twisted and the characters highlighted their love story.

22 is from Taylor Swift's song, 22.

To be more specific, the epistolary (story) “22” inspired from these lines: “We're happy, free, confused and lonely at the same time
It's miserable and magical,
Tonight's the night when we forget about the deadlines”
“We're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way
It's miserable and magical,
Tonight's the night when we forget about the heartbreaks”.

But wait, there's more!

While I was writing drafts for 22, and rereading the story, I've been thinking if I should remove the other parts that I left/plotholes. On a second thought, why would I remove it when I can make another one?

So yeah, surprise!
22 will be having another book.
This time, it will focus on . . . the band's story; Ross Tyler and Hannah's story; and lastly, 22 in Ryle Tristan's POV/his "22" journey. (They're no longer inspired from a song or it depends.)

Their story continues on... tba. Or biglaan ulit. 😄

Again, thank you everyone. ❤️

Love,
You4hia

[ 230105 ]

Happy new year, everyone!
So, I decided to publish "22" again, just because. lol—ano kasi, kinulit kasi ako ng friends ko. Kidding aside, I would like to introduce my first baby (epistolary), and I wanted to hear/read your thoughts about this before I do some editing. Thank you for giving 22, a try~ ^^

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro