10.your Best Friends❤️

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bismillah ❣️

I talk alot.. But i have only few best people to talks.. Actually i believe in small social circles.. In my circle i have few people.. But all of them are truly special to me..

Like we girls make alot of friends.. I too have friends.. But out of these people only few really know me.. I call them my piece of heart... Matlab inn logo ko jaane nahii dena.. Chahe hum mile na mile.. Baat kare na kare.. I know these people pray for me.. Sachme achha chaahte hai mera... Daant bhi dete hai mujhe...

So the topic is your best friend.. I dont wanna chose among them.. So i mention all of them...

Special mention :, my ammi is my bestest friend.. I can share each n every thing with her.. Girly things.. Love things.. Secret things.. N she will respond... Often make me blush... So i m the luckiest one because allahpaak gives me bestest friend n i call her 'MAMMA'........

--------------------------------------------------------------

(guyz i dont wanna.. Share their names... Dont mind😶)............
1.Mrs F:::

Iske baare mein kya kahu she is 12days younger to me.. We share same birthday month.. She is cousin.. Best friends.. Humne sir jodkar saare sapne dekhe hai.. Shaadi ki baatein karna humara profession hai aur wo bhi ek dusre ki.. Bachpan se sirf shadi ki baatein... Arrange marriage is our goal.. No no not because we are shareef but we thought jo thrill arrange marriage mein hai wo kisi mein nhi..... We do all the stupid stuff together.. Actually we have a gang yes you read it right we have a gang called fab5.. Of 3brothers n we 2 sisters.. We are cousins of same age.. Humne saari harkate ki hui hai even we 2 are tomboy we used to jump on neighbour 's terrace... Ek baat yaad aayii.. Ek baar hum dono phuphi k saath market jaarhe the rickshaw se.. Hum itna hasrahe ki hum sadak par girgaye rickshaw se n hum sadak par letkar bhi hasrhe... Phuphi rickshaw wale uncle par gusse hone lagii.. Ki meri bachhiyo ko gira diya aapne.. Wo kehrhe behan ji apni bachhi ko toh dekhlijiye sadak par letkar bhi hasrhi hai.. Then phuphi scolds us kambakto uthjao warna yahi chorkar chli jaungi.. We are that type of mad.. Hasna shuru jab hota khatam na hota... Ab meri dua qubool hogyi iss January mein iski shaadi hogyi.. Isko apnii dua qubool hone ka wait hai.. Dekhte hai kab hogi 😜

2.Mrs A:::

We are school friends.. I was in class 5th n she is a new admission.. Actually she is cousin to my another friend.. I thought she has a attitude problem... But with time she became extended version of myself.. We laugh so much.. We talk.. Talk.. Talk.. We do drama together in plays.. Even we share same crush... She become my family member.. When i return from college.. She was lying on my bed in my home and talk to ammi.. N i always says yeh mera ghar hai and she said tere se zyada mera ghar hai.. N we used to laugh alot... But time has different plan alot happen with her.. Today i have no contacts with her.. She is busy in her own world but i never forget her.. She is still my dil n i pray for her always... I know jab hum milege aise milege ki yeh gap aaya hi na ho beech mein 😁💕

3.mrs. H:

She got married last year... We met in our professional training... Our personalities are very different.. Even likes n dislikes... She likes salman khan aur shahrukh meri jaan hai... She is ice n i m fire.. But we dont know what clicks between us n we become best of friends.. We can just talk day n night... We talk alot that she knows my whole family even without meeting them n i know her whole family... She is very happy in my happiness... She irritates me by giving lame excuses n yes she is the first reader of my stories... That 's enough for her😛😛😛... Maardalegi mujhe agar padhliya toh but i love her.. Ha one memory.. On her wedding i give her one accessory of bride n one handmade gift n shee love it both.. But seeing that handmade gift.. She become so emotional that she is kisses it n says thankyou love you.best gift ever... . I just smile on it ki chalo mehnat kamyaab..... ❣️

4.ms.A::

Chalo koi toh single hai meri tarah.. So yeh mujhe jab mili thi jab mujhe sabse zyda kisi friend ki zarurat thi.. Our thought process is different but hearts are same.. She is so caring.. So loving.. Kuch log hote haina farishto jaise.. Ek baar by mistake isse mera keychain tut gaya jo daddy mere liye laye the n she starts crying.. I was like koi nahii its ok kehrhi nahi tera favourite tha n i said mujhse bhi tut sakta tha.. Then she relaxed.. Mujhe aisa lgta hai jab bhi yeh mere liye pray karti haii mera kaam hojaata hai.. I love her alot❤️.. Currently she is working outside of delhi but we talk on phone for hours... 😘

5.Mrs T::

She is elder to me.. But we are best of friends.. She is my sister n she treats me waise hi behno jaise.. She is much more happy in my happiness.. We are colleagues... She always advice me right... On this valentine she do something amazing for us (me n he).. Which completely opposite of her nature but she did it because of me...she is sunshine n always brighten up my day.. One thing..last year she went for umrah n she call me and said iqra maine kaabe ke saamne bethkar tere naseeb ke liye dua ki hai dekhyo sab kitna achha hoga.. N i cry on it
Bahut kam log hote haina jo dil se humara acha chhate hai.. She is one of those n i m lucky to have her.... ❤️Love her....

------------------------------///////////----------------------
Thats it... They are my best friends...

Hope its nice to meet them..

Its insane... But aapko sabse zyda kaun pasand aaya?? Plz btae....

Love
Iqraf💞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro