7.FAVORITE MOVIE(S) 💕

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bismillah ❣️

Movies are very important part of indian culture... And our movies tell about anyone 's persona....

Here is top 10 movies from my bucket list...

IQRA' S - TOP 10 MOVIES👇

10.MOHABBATEIN

Literally love never dies... Loyalty attracts me... Dont know this type of love in real life or not... My fav scene is the one when Shahrukh purpose aishwariyaa on her trip by writing love letter on leaf🍁... N my favourite song is pero mein bhandhan hai!!!

9. Fidaaa

Guys... Try this south ki movie... I am in love with this... Amazingly written... I love its writing n scenes... My favourite scene is last scene where hero decides to stay in India for his heroine... I love it.....

8.Ramaiya vastavaiya

Most cutest love story... The chemistry between the two is awesome... I love its scenes where they fall for each other... My favorite scene is when shruti kisses him after he eats spicy food in her village n he fought after that for his love... N my favourite song is rang jo lagyo... ❤️

7.Dharkan

What a story guyz... I love.. I am in head to toe love in akshay's character... The character build ups the narration is just awesome.. I learn so much about writing by watching this... My favourite song is naa na karte pyar... My favourite scene is when anjali says main ram ki hu dev....💖

6.Hichki

Being a teacher i love this movie.. This movie truly depicts what teacher gone through... Her ups n downs move something inside me.. Rani is my favourite actress... I love her in it..i question myself after watching it am i giving my 100% in my profession n decides to never give up in my field. My favourite scene when her students told her aap humari zindagi mein dhruv taara hai hume raasta dikha dijiye.. My favourite songs are madam jii go easy n teri dastaan💕

5.Rabb ne banadi jodi💟

When a guy changes himself for his love... I really love this concept of love... My favourite scene is when taani said to raj mujhe unn me rab dikhta hai... Hum jaha bhi jaaege rabb ji toh humare saath hoge.. My favorite track is title track female version..

4. Hum saath saath hain..

Family entertainer... This is so beautifully depicted.. Ek toh rajshri film phir we cousins watch this.. On our family trips we used sing abcde... z song.. Our childhood memories... My favorite jodi is salman sonali n i love there scenes.. N my favorite song is maiyaa yashoda..

3. Veer zaara

Veer pratap singh is hero of my dreams... The way he look zara.. The way he talks to her.. The way he holds her.. Believe her.. Sacrifice his life his career for her.. Her family... N her respect... Pyar toh har koi karleta hai par izzat koi koi karta hai... I watch this movie scenes whenever i am sad.. My favourite scene is when first time veer met zaara.. On helicopter... My favorite song is tere liye...

2.Ek vivah aisa bhi

Love for lifetime... The understanding the sacrifice the loyality and the onehoodd... Is indescribable n unbelievable... Purest form of love... One can wait for his love lifelong how amazing is this.. This is most underrated film i ever watch... The thought behind its writing is fantastic.. My favourite scene is when she says tumne apni kavita puri nahi ki and in last when she said ab main tumhe intezaar ka bhi haqq nahi deskti... My favourite song is mujhme zinda hai wo.......

1.dilwale dulhaniya le jaaege

This movie make me fall in love with sarso ke khet.. With snow fall with trains.. With bells.. With music.. with rain.. with Switzerland.. with punjab with terrace.. With each n every thing related to this film... Each n every scene.. When raj said aapke pati mujhe nahi jaante maa ji... Mujhe yaha se le chalo raj... Last scene main apne raaj ke bina nahi rehsaktii... That train miss scene every scene is love... Each n every dialogue kya tum mujhse pyaar karti ho.. Sabse zyada.. Mujhpar bharosa hai... Khudse zyda toh bas phir doli utne ki derr hai... Each n every song... My all time favourite is mere khwabo mein jo aae... Each song i love dil... I watch this movie more than 200times n i cry alot everytime..even ab to gharwale bhi kehte hai kyu ro rahi hai.. Ddlj dekhrhi hai
.. This movie tells me the power of imagination dream n love... Ddlj is must watch for my shohar.. I will watch it with him... Dream💕

Claps toughest chap ever to write dont know why

Hope you like my choice of movies

Which one is your favorite...

Anything else

Love
Iqraf💞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro