Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Day: 12
Prompt: Socks
Pairing: Luminary and Gemma
Fandom: Dragon Quest 11

The slime crumbled into dust as the Luminary sliced it in half. He sighed and sheathed his sword. This was the fifth monster that had gotten into the village in two days. It was starting to get ridiculous. There was a growl behind him. No rest for the weary, he thought. Turning around, the Luminary faced a sabercub. It pounced on his shoe, tearing a hole in the rubber with its teeth. The Luminary groaned and kicked it away. Then he picked it up and, holding it far from his body, started walking towards the stone wall that surrounded the town. He dropped it over the side and it ran off.

Luminary looked down at his broken shoe. The sabercub had torn a hole in his sock too. In the cold of winter, this was quite a bother. He sighed and punched a nearby dracky, causing it to fly off. How many more monsters would get in? He suddenly spotted the problem. On the other side of the wall there was a slope of ice, leading up to the wall itself like a ramp. The ice seemed to be rough and not slick, otherwise the monsters would have trouble getting up. Another slime began to ascend the ice ramp. The Luminary glared at the creature. Taking one look, the slime whipped around and sped away from the town as fast as it could.

Luminary went up to the ice ramp and began to smash it with the hilt of his sword. After a few hits the ice broke. He sighed once again, but this time from relief. He began the tread home, his one foot freezing over from the hole in his shoe. As he opened the door, Gemma ran up immediately to greet him.

"You made it! Did the monsters prove a problem?" She asked. Luminary shook his head.

"I knew it! No one can defeat my brave Luminary!" Gemma declared. The Luminary blushed and waved his hand.

"Anyway, I've been waiting for you! I have a present!" She ran over to a nearby table and snatched something off of it, then ran back over.

"I made these for you!" Gemma said, holding a pair of socks in her hand.

"They were supposed to be gloves to warm your hands, but I messed up a bit... so I turned them into socks. I hope you still like them..." The Luminary pointed down towards his ripped shoe.

"Well then, I guess you needed a new pair anyway." He smiled and hugged her.

"Oh! I take it you like them then?" Gemma asked. The Luminary nodded.

"Good. I'm so glad!" After getting cleaned up from the battles, Gemma and the Luminary snuggled together on the couch. The two soon fell asleep, Luminary cozy in his new socks.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro