Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Day: 21
Prompt: Too many people
Pairing: Roger and Belle
Fandom: Pets United

Once again, Belle's house was bumping. For some reason everyone always wanted her to host the parties. A few months after the coming home party, the group decided to host a Christmas party. This time, they had invited even more people. Even the Komodo Dragon came, but he was only interested in the peppermint sticks. Bob and Sheriff Bill were signing karaoke to Jingle Bell Rock, and all the humans were laughing and clapping for them. Belle smiled while watching. She turned to Roger, who used to be right next to her. But when she looked, he wasn't there.

"Roger?" She called. No answer.

"Hmmm..." Belle wandered over to Walter and Sophie, who were having a gingerbread eating contest. By the looks of it, Sophie was winning.

"Have either of you seen Roger?" Belle asked. Walter poked his head up from the bowl.

"Uh, yeah, I think he went outside?" He said through a full mouth.

Belle trotted over to the balcony and looked out. Roger wasn't out there. Maybe by outside, Walter meant in the front of the building? Sure enough, Belle walked out and found him there.

"Roger! What are you doing out here in the cold?" She asked. He jumped up, but upon seeing it was only Belle, he relaxed.

"I'm just a bit cramped in there." He said and Belle sat next to him in the snow.

"There's just too many people. It's been a while since I've been around so many. Honestly it's stressing me out." He explained.

"Oh... I didn't know that." Belle replied.

"It's ok, I can go back inside. It just... reminds me of when I first lost my owner. There were so many people I couldn't find him." Roger said. Belle put a paw on his.

"It's ok. You two are reunited now. And if you lose him again, I'll travel to the end of the earth with you to help find him." She said. Roger smiled and licked her ear.

"Thanks. Care to go back inside? I'm actually freezing out here." Belle giggled and nodded.

"Sure. And we can find a spot that's not too close to all the people." She replied. Roger smiled.

"Thank you, Belle."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro