6: Rescue Riders-BurpleXStealth (OC chapter)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Day: 6
Prompt: The mystery gift
Pairing: Burple and Stealth
Fandom: Rescue Riders

⚠️This chapter contains an OC that does not belong to me. Stealth belongs to @D394222⚠️

The sun shone down on Burple as he tried his best to warm up. It was difficult since the ground was covered in snow, but this was the first time in a week that the sun had come out from behind the smoggy grey clouds. He would not let this moment pass without at least unfreezing his wings. Meanwhile, Cutter and Aggro were prancing and playing in the snow as if the owned the season. Burple sighed and went to sit by the unlit fireplace.

"Hey Burps! We have something for you!" Dak called as him and Leyla heaved a large box onto the training grounds.

"What's that?" Burple asked.

"We don't know." Dak replied.

"It was sitting on our front porch. It's addressed to you. And the handwriting is too nice to be Magnus's." Leyla said. Burple looked at the box and cocked his head.

"I wonder what's inside..." he said to himself as Dak and Leyla walked away, clearly busy with other things. The dragon tried to open the box simply, but found out quickly that it was stuck.

"Uh..." he muttered.

"Hey Burple! Need help with that box?" Cutter called.

"Sure!" Burple replied.

Cutter and Aggro flew over and landed in the snow next to him. Cutter's tail caught the sun as he brought it up, crashing it back down onto the box's lid. Aggro day on top of the box and heated up her scales, hoping to melt whatever lock was on it. But the was no lock, and there seemed to be no way to open the box at all. Cutter and Aggro both shrugged and went back to playing in the snow. Burple shot multiple rocks at it. Nothing happened.

"Hey buddy! What's that big box for?" Winger questioned as he passed by Burple.

"I'm trying to open it so I can see. Can you try a mega blast?" Asked Burple.

Winger nodded and stepped back. He powered up for a moment, then shot the powerful blast at the box. The smoke cleared, but somehow the box remained unopened. Although the wooden outer layer was blown to smitheries, there seemed to be a metal inner layer that was still containing something.

"Sorry Burple." Winger apologized as he flapped away. There was a startled noise from inside the metal crate, as if something was waking up from a long nap.

"Uh, hello? Anyone out there?" The box wondered.

"Hi box, do you mind opening so I can see what's inside?" Burple asked politely.

"Oh! Sure!" The top lid burst open and a small grey dragon sped out. She squealed as she crashed into Burple.

"Stealth?!" He blurted.

"Hi Burple! My pack said I could spend the holidays here with you and the Rescue Riders!" The two had a happy reunion as they had not seen each other for months.

"Why didn't the box open when all of us tried multiple different ways of opening it?" Burple asked.

"Oh! That's cuz it can only open from the inside. I was gonna jump out, but I must have fallen asleep. Sorry! But I brought you something in return. The inside of the box is a large metal heater! I figured you might like it since you get all cold and stuff." Stealth said.

"Wow really? Can we try it out now?"

"Sure!" Stealth hooped inside the create and motioned for Burple to follow. He climbed inside to feel a warm glow all around him. He sighed happily as he slid into a laying position, soaking up the warmth from the floor. Stealth snuggled next to him as he fell asleep.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro