Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

7. Good teachers are very strict.

- I totally agree with this statement. In my opinion, good teachers are guiders helping you to prepare first steps of your life by teaching you knowledge and skills you need.

- They are normally very strict. They can have very high criteria to evaluate your work.

- They dislike any mistakes and carelessness. Or you can be heavily punished if you do wrong.

- I believe, only when students fear their teacher and have the feeling of getting bad marks would he study.

- After all, teachers act strictly because they know that only when experiencing with difficulties can you become stronger and more mature.

8. Some friendships are difficult to keep.

- I totally agree with this statement. In my opinion, when you and your friend is thousand miles away from each other. For example, he moves to a different school, a different province or even a different country. If you do not usually keep in touch with your friend via email, yahoo, or Skype… your friendship will somehow fade away.

- Moreover, it is hard to maintain the friendship with just the purpose of taking advantage of each other. In this relationship, your friend comes to you only because you are rich. He is with you when you succeed but leaves you when you fail or fall into troubles. It is not true friendship and is difficult to handle it.

- Finally, your friendship will not last long if your friend does not trust you and vice versa.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#srgsgrs