Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

9. Life-work balance is very important

- I totally agree with this statement. In my opinion, some people just work too much. They work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, and, of course, they have no time for their families and vacations. As a result, they are always overloaded and stressed out. These people may succeed in their work but lead an unhappy life.

- Moreover, some people just stay at home, doing housework and taking care of the children. They feel bored of being imprisoned in a four-wall space without working. To them, life is meaningless.

- To my mind, both life and work are vital. We are born not only to work but also to enjoy our life. We work to make our life worth of living and we rest so that we can work better.

10. Men and women have very different interests

In my opinion, this statement is just partly correct.

-Firstly, it’s true that each person has his own interests. Generally speaking, the gender greatly affects people’s interests. For example, women normally like doing light work. They like cooking, going shopping, watching romantic movies, and dancing… In contrast, men generally like doing hard work, playing sports, climbing mountains, and listening to rock music, etc.

- However, to some extent, the statement is not true. There are some women having the same hobbies as men. They also like playing football, climbing mountains and even dislike cooking or dancing because of their own strong personalities.

- In conclusion, sometimes men and women are different but sometimes they are very similar to each other.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#sve