Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

11. Nothing happens if you complain in shops and restaurants.

I totally disagree with this statement.

- In my opinion, nowadays, customer service is one of the most important factors to make businesses successful. Businesses always regard customers as their Gods. Satisfying customers is their common goal as well as their responsibility. Thus, many shops/restaurants provide good customer services in order to attract more customers.

- For example, if a waiter in a restaurant is rude to you, it’s your right to ask to meet the manager and send him your complaints. Many restaurants also have a mailbox where you can put your feedback paper into. From your feedback, the manager will have his own way to solve your problems and make you pleased.

- In conclusion, because of the importance of customer service today, your complaints will never be ignored in shops and restaurants.

12. Famous people should use their status to make the world a better place.

In my opinion, this statement is totally correct.

-Firstly, a famous person has the prestige and admiration from other people. Many people also consider the famous ones as models for them to follow. Therefore, famous people should take full advantage of their special status to do something useful for society, for example: propagandizing for a campaign, and protecting women’s rights and preserving animals…

- Secondly, as a matter of fact, famous people’s noble behaviors not only help to make the world a better place, help poor people have a better life, help to protect environment… but also help to build their beautiful image in other people’s eyes. Their prestige will be raised an awful lot.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#fewfesvc