Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

'What Yoongi wants, Yoongi gets.'

Funny how his fans thought he really got everything he wanted. The milestones and records BTS had been able to achieve were combined efforts of a lot of people. It wasn't just him and the members, their staff worked hard too. ARMY worked even harder to help them get where they currently were. What Yoongi said were only his wishes but his band hadn't been able to get it all without so many people tirelessly helping them on their journey.

But even he had to agree how uncanny it was that his predictions came true most of the time. He was starting to think he was really lucky or maybe his intuition was really great.

That intuition at this very moment told him that something was going to happen. He couldn't tell if it was going to be something good or bad, he just knew, the day would be eventful.

Yoongi's gut feeling turned true after lunch time was over. He was really startled to see the name displayed on his phone screen. Never in a million years did he think he'd ever get a call from Heejae after that night almost one and a half month ago.

Thinking it might be something important, he quickly picked it up, wanting to get out of Namjoon's earshot but decided to stay put. It's not like all of them didn't know anything by now.

"Yoongi? It's me, Heejae," her voice came out a little scratchy, not the usual mellow one. "Yeah, I know. I have your number saved."

She laughed at his answer but it was awkward. She wasn't behaving like herself because she usually got to the point. It worried Yoongi.

"Are you okay, Heejae? Where are you?" His concerned words made Namjoon glance at him, worry flashing in his eyes as well.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I guess. I honestly don't know, Yoongi. I just... Are you free right now?" she asked instead. "Yeah, I'm free," he lied, not like he could say the truth when she sounded like that.

"Well, can you meet me? I'm sitting in your company cafeteria right now. I can go and come back another time but this is really important."

Even before Heejae finished talking, Yoongi had bolted faster than he ever had, surprising his bandmate. "I'm on my way downstairs. Get yourself something to eat, yeah?" he told her as he hung up and quickly got in the elevator.

Yoongi felt as if his heart would burst with anxiety as the elevator moved way too slow. His feet tapped against the door restlessly, wanting to see her familiar face. A face that haunted his dreams these days. And when he saw her, he thought, he might just be walking on clouds.

There she sat, in the farthest corner of the cafeteria. Her bright pink hair which now looked a dull, washed away pink were tied up in a messy bun. She was biting on her nails, much like himself and her eyes were down, looking at something on the table. She didn't really look that bad, just a little tired if he had too judge by her bloodshot eyes and dark circles. Was she even sleeping anymore?

"Hey, sorry I made you wait," he said, startling the woman a little as he slipped in the seat across her. "Oh," she chuckled, not really looking at him. "You didn't make me wait. I've been sitting here for quite a while, thinking if calling you would be the right choice."

Her words definitely piqued his interest. Yoongi leaned forward, his forearms resting on the table as he frowned. "Well, I'm here now. You can stop wondering and tell me what's wrong."

"What makes you think something is wrong?" Her head shot up, frowning at him. Yoongi smiled, using his thumb to clear away the lines that formed on her forehead. "I might not know everything about you but I still know a lot of things. You gonna tell me?"

She gulped hard, looking down at the folder on the table. "Um, yeah. I... I am going to tell you. I don't know if it's really a problem to be honest. It's just something unexpected and unplanned and it shocked me greatly and I am freaking out so bad right now because I have no idea how you are going to react."

"Hey, hey," he cooed gently, taking both of her shaking hands in his and squeezing them comfortingly. "Just tell me."

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes seeming to give herself a prep talk before she opened them again and looked at him. "The night we shared, when we were drunk. I don't remember all of it but I remember enough. I just don't remember if we took care of protection before having sex. Did we?"

The question shocked him and he had to let go off her hands as he sat back in his chair. Yoongi remembered how she'd always stress on not having unprotected sex which was right given their unwillingness to get caught in scandalous situation. The night had not been a complete blur to him but he was unsure if he really took care.

"I honestly don't remember, Heejae," he told her truthfully, watching her head drop. She silently pushed a folder towards him. With his heart beating erratically against his chest, he opened it pulling out a report and a black and white photo.

He stared at the photo long and hard. He wasn't stupid, he knew exactly what that photo was. But still wanting to confirm his suspicions, he looked at the hospital file and read through Heejae's report.

Yoongi felt his chest tightening, it felt as if he couldn't breath properly as he read the report again and again. This can't be happening. This wasn't real.

He lifted his eyes up to meet Heejae's to see if this was true and the fear and anxiety reflecting in them didn't help matters. He was beyond the point of thinking but he knew one thing for sure.

Heejae was pregnant with his child.

"It's yours," she started explaining, thinking he'd question her about the parentage. "I swear I haven't been with anyone physically since you. I might have went out with Hyunwoo a couple of times but it was because our families kept pushing us."

Yoongi shook his head, grabbing onto her hands again, this time tighter than before, taking strength for himself as he gave it to her. "You don't have to explain anything, Heejae. I trust you and I already had a feeling it was mine. You wouldn't be sitting here otherwise."

She gulped, nodding as she looked at him with tear filled, desparate eyes. "What do we do now?"

Yoongi shrugged. "If you want to keep the baby, we'll do what any other person would do in this situation. We get married."

~~~~
A/N:

Things escalated fast but seeing it's just 24th chapter, things are going slow enough.

What do you think Heejae will do now? Will she keep the baby or get married to Yoongi? Drop your predictions and let me know what you thought about this chapter.

Thank you for reading 💖

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro