[5] : Escape

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M U S I C I S R E C O M M E N D E D

Tae was kind of relieved Jimin had shown up to help. He was one of Jungkook's few trusted friends, and if he can't help, no one can.

He led him to Kookie's room, where the maknae sat down on his bed looking dejected.

Jimin saw what the rumors had meant. Jungkook appeared skinnier, and thoroughly depressed. It worried him sick to see a friend like this.

"Hey...how are you?"

Jungkook didn't lift his head up. He expected Taehyung to call another Bangatn member, but Jimin? Them 3 told everything each other, but now, sitting before them...

He couldn't.

The mochi looked at him for a response.

"I'm fine! Did Taehyung call you over?" He asked, plastering the fakest of smiles across his face.

"Yes, I did." Tae said as he sat beside him. "You need help, Kookie. Jimin, this will be difficult but..." He gestured towards the restroom.

Jimin interpreted this and made his way to the restroom. He had a terrible feeling at the pit of his stomach.

He stopped as soon as his eye saw red.

The razor still stood on the sink, the blood on it know a sickly dry color. With a desire to see no more, he spun and walked back to his fellow members.

"Is that...No, Jungkook couldn't have done it..."

He looked at the maknae.

".. could he?"

Jungkook looked away. Great, now Jimin knew. Just add it to his list of problems.

Tae put a hand on the maknae's shoulder and began recounting what he had heard from him. The comments, the extreme diet, every thing.

Jimin couldn't take it.

He doesn't cry most of the time, but now, it seemed like the appropriate moment.

His face lowered as he punched the wall, making a small dent in it.

Jungkook flinched.

He just sat there, waiting for his friends to say something, or do something.

After a minute of Jimin breaking down, he sat next to Kookie and placed a hand on his other shoulder.

"I know this is hard for you, but you have to let us help you. We owe you that much from when you helped us countless times."

He stood up and stopped at the doorway. "I'm going stay, okay?"

"Sure, I'm staying too. Jimin and I will both stay, we don't care how long, we'll stay until you're better."

[Later]

After being tired of the gloomy atmosphere, Tae decided to cook them three some dinner since Jin said he and the rest of the guys would be late.

He cares a lot about Jungkook, so Tae made some of his best dishes he learned from Kookie.

Was the maknae eating okay?

"Jungkook, come to eat something!"

Jimin came in and was either relieved or worried. He didn't want Tae to cook, but their friend needed to eat.

"I brought some food so Kookie can eat, come on."

Taehyung nodded and seemed a bit offended. He had wanted to cook, but couldn't really argue.

Jimin set down a large take out bag from his shoulder and began pulling out smaller bags. "Go watch Jungkook for me, will ya?"

He nodded and walked to Kookie's room. Tae entered and closed the door behind him.

The two boys stood there in awkward silence.

Taehyung's mind raced to think up an activity. "How about we play Hide-and-Seek?"

Jungkook's face lit up slightly. That was the trio's favorite past time game.

Tae began counting down as Jungkook ran off in a flurry.

[Later]

They gave up after Tae had found Jungkook about 23 times and Jimin stuffed them with pork soup rice and sashimi.

Jungkook looked over to see Tae and Jimin sleeping on the floor.

He couldn't take it anymore.

He knew they would get after him, but he can hide it.

Jungkook tiptoed to the bathroom and saw the blade still sitting on the sink. Guess they forgot to do anything about it.

They focused on him too much, failing to realize if he would hurt himself again. He got the knife, and removed his bandages.

Right then and there, the sharp edge sliced his skin. He sighed, feeling somewhat relieved.

Jungkook quickly put his arms under the sink and washed away the excess blood. Now there's no evidence.

As he was about to go back to bed, he felt a pair of strong arms around him.

"JUNGKOOK!"

He looked behind him and saw a horrified Jimin, who slipped his hand into Kookie's pocket and stole the blade.

Tae walked in rubbing his eyes tiringly. "Whats all the noise fo-"

He saw.

The sink hadn't drained the water fast enough, for the color had revealed pretty much everything.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro