[7] : Unloved (pt. 1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

M U S I C I S R E C O M M E N D E D

Jimin practically pounced on the unconscious maknae. The others rushed forward at the same time, but Tae gestured for them to stay back.

His fingers traveled to Jungkook's neck, desperately looking for a pulse. And what a relief it was when he felt one.

"Woah, is he okay?" Yoongi asked, while gently kicking Kookie's shoulder.

Tae kneeled down and whispered something to the mochi. Jimin nodded hastily and got up, running out of the bedroom in the process.

Taehyung easily picked up Jungkook and placed him on his bed. The bangtan members said nothing as their curiosity grew by the second.

It was up until Tae began rolling up the makane's sleeves that he said, "Don't say anything about this to him when he wakes up."

"What are you talking about?" Jin and Namjoon inquired simoultansly.

Tae sighed deeply and continued rolling the sleeve..

That's when they finally saw.

[Later]

Jungkook was confused as to where he was. He knew he was sleeping, but right now all he was doing is floating in some weird black, soundless void.

Welcome.

The voice was back again.

Don't you recall?

Recall what? That voice was really freaking Kookie out, more so than everyday occurrences.

Remember, he's partly to blame...

His surroundings began blurring into images, until they finally cleared and revealed the field where him and the guys shot their Run MV.

As he was about to investigate, Jungkook heard a noise behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hobi, Jimin and..

Himself?

It was pretty weird looking at your past self in the form of some scary ghost spirit. Jungkook was pretty sure Jimin and Hobi would sing the Ghostbusters theme song if he spotted him.

This was the day everything changed.

Jungkook "floated" over to the guys, who stood on the grass and watched the maknae stress walk back and forth.

"What if he rejects me?" Kookie asked, wiping his sweaty palms on his shirt.

Namjoon sighed . "All you have to do is be straight with him."

"But I'm ga-"

"Gah! You know what I meant!" Joonie said exasperatingly, throwing his hands in the air like a I-give-up gesture.

Yoongi was less help. "Tell us the plan again."

"Oh well," Jungkook sighed. "Okay, so you all know that I have a crush on Tae, right?"

The spirit version of himself had a lot in his stomach as more memories of this day came flooding back.

They nodded. Jungkook sat down hard and said, "I really, really, really, want to tell him how I feel-"

"-but you have no clue as to how to do it, don't you?" Yoongi said while crossing his arms.

"How-

"-did I know?" He interuppted. "How do you think I felt when I confessed to Hoesok?"

Hobi blushed hardcore and quickly hid his face. Yoongi smirked and draped his hand over his shoulders. It was a miracle they could keep their relationship a secret from the public.

The maknae groaned. "So then what do I do?!"

At that moment, who other but Tae chose to casually walk towards Kookie. The poor maknae squeaked and stood up at sonic speed.

"Hey guys, what's up?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro