19. A Date..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sourya's Pov

"Rohith Bhaiya"I am shocked to see Bhaiya like that.I am grown up man yet I can't stop my tears.

"How did it happen?"I asked Anu,It's hard for me to see him on bed with bruises all over his body.

She told me everything and I just want to kill that B******.If I am not wrong it has to Sanjay.I always warns Bhaiya to stay away from him but he didn't listen at all.

"I love you"I looked straight into her eyes and confessed my feeling.

"What?!"She mumbled,She is blushing and looked away.I just want to kiss her.

"I love you"I hugged her ,Kissed her cheek affectionately.

"Sourya"She took a step back and looked around.I am embarrassed I can't control my feelings,We are in someone's home.

She didn't respond at first I know she is shocked by my actions later she realised my fault.

"I am sorry"I released her from my hug.

We didn't spoke for few minutes,Just staring at each other smiling,blushing and our silence was broken by a knock at the door.Someone is knocking the main door.

"Abhimanyu"She looked at me.

We gained some consious about our surroundings.

She went to the main door and opened it.It's Abhimany,A very charming handsome guy.

"Abhimanya,ACP,My cousin"She introduced me to him.

"Sourya"She said introducing me to him.

"Hai"He greeted me

"Hai"I smiled back.

"We found that goon,He is in our custody"He showed me the pic of that person in his mobile.

"Did he say anything?!"I asked him eagerly.

"He talked about a guy named Sanjay"He sighed.

We are sitting there on the sofa and Anu served us Tea.

She prepared a nice tea and I never thought she can cook.

He promised me that he will help us in protecting Bhaiya and glad that he didn't register the case and no need to worry about FIR.

"I want to solve this case off the court as I don't want media to exaggerate the news and drag everyone's attention for TRP"I looked Abhi.

"I can understand"He nodded.

"I have suspected Sanjay"I said honestly.

"He is a gambler and what more we can expect from him?"He questioned.

"That's so true"I nodded.

"Ah...."Suddenly we heard Bhaiya screaming in pain.

"Bhaiya"I got up and rushed to him.

"Are you okay?"I went to him and caught his hand.

"Yes"He murmured.

I hesitated a bit yet I can stop myself"Why did you do this?"I looked straight into his eyes.

"I am sorry"A tear escaped from his eye.

"What will happen to Dad if he comes to know this?"I asked him.

"Ahhh..."He kept a sulky face.

"What do you want?Identity? Pride?Money?Just think what didn't you have among these three?You didn't listen to Dad He is in hospital just because of you.What's your problem Bhaiya?."I posed a honest question.

"It's not like that ...."He didn't complete the sentence.

"What do you want Bhaiya?"I asked him seriously this time

He didn't answer anything,just staring at me with painfull eyes filled with regret.Yet I am not satisfied.He can't risk our family's pride for his lame causes.I have decided,I will go with my heart for that I need Anu's permission.

"You are the most pampered child in our family.You got everything you want.Dad's favourite son but why are you doing as such?I never complained for overwhelming attention you got from family members.I didn't question anyone when you were made Chairman at a very tender age.No one opposed you neither stopped you from your rights but...."I lost my control over my tears.

I just stood up and walked away.I saw Ananya standing there in front of me.I know she was there outside and heard our conversation.

"I am sorry"She mouthed.

I can't speak anything,I just looked at her with pale and sad face.

"Ananya"We saw Bhabi.

"Di"Ananya went to her.

"Come in Di"She caught her hands and took her to room.

I am not in a mood to talk to anyone.I am just staring at everyone and observing their actions.

"Rohith"Bhabi is sobbing.

"Di"Anu hugged her.

"Please Di,Control your self.Your are pregnant"Anu is rubbing circles on her back.

"I don't know what to say?"Bhabi looked at her.

"What all I can say?Thank you"Bhabi said to Ananya.

"We are family Di"Anu smiled at her.I felt happy and overwhelmed to here those words from her.I am lucky to have her.

"Please don't say thanks and make me feel awkward instead love me more"She winked.

Bhabi smiled at her and didn't speak a word.I just want to kiss her ,It's hard for me to resist my urge.

"Shall we move?"She asked me.

"Yes"I nodded in agreement.

"Will you drop me at Su's office"She requested.

"Sure"I nodded.

"Can I pick you for Lunch?"I asked her quickly soon she got down from car.

"Yes,"She is blushing,I grinned.

"Can I say something?"I looked at her.

"What?"She laughed.

"Thanks"I smiled.

"No need to say thanks instead ....."She stopped and laughed.

"See you"I am smiling madly and left to my work place.

"What?"Pramod asked me.

"Yes,What you heard is so true"I sighed heavily.

"What happened to Bhaiya,He is terrible committing mistakes"He looked disappointed.

"I know who is behind his mistakes,Mr.Bhushan,Bhabi"I just hate the feeling,They are tearing my brother apart from us,our family.

"He should think himself before he availing Dad's love for someone like Bhushan"He said.

"So true but Anu always amazes me with her actions.She dealt the situation very maturely in my absence,She took help of Abhimanyu in time and saved my family again.Just think about Dad what if comes to know about this news in this vulnerable situation"I just love her more.

"You are damn lucky"He patted my shoulder.

"Yes"I nodded.I am excited about our first date,Which I am planning,A sweet surprise ....

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro