22.What's happening to you?!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ananya's Pov

He drove me to my house.I still call it my house because I am married it doesn't mean I will loose all my rights there.It's simple I got another house.I may sound weird but It's my own logic,you can't rip my twenty-three years of life away from me just like that.

"Get down"Sourya murmured.I looked out through window and noticed that we came home.

I am wearing the Anarkali choli chose by my dear husband.

"Anu"Mom came and welcomed us.

"Mom"I hugged her

"Come in,both of you"She is elited to see us.

"It's our first visit together"I mumbled.

"Yes"He nodded.

"Happy to see you both!"Dad came we both took blessings from mom and Dad by touching their feet.

"Kush raho"They blessed us both.

"Didi"Arpitha came running to us from her room.

"Chotee"I hugged her.

"Jiju"She shared a warm hug with my husband.

"How are you?"He is busy in chatting with her.

"Tell me,How are you?"Dad asked me.I am surprised to listen this question from him.

"Fine Dad!"I smiled.

He took me to his room.

"After a long time"I smiled.

"Yes,I missed you a lot"He looked at me passionately.

"Dad"I hugged him.

"Are you angry with me?!"He questioned me.

"No,Nothing like that"I nodded.

"I know you were angry with me that time but now I think you might have changed your decision"He looked at me eagerly.

"We are happy and lucky to have each other Dad,Don't worry"I smiled caught his hand and dangling my head on his shoulder after a long time.

"Did you ever think why him?Why I chose him out many?"His questioned surprised me.

"I don't know.."I stammered.

"Because I know he is your one and only crush and I believe yoh totally"I am shocked to learn this.

"Dad?!"I stood and looked at him.

"Have a look"He gave me some pics,greeting cards and few photos of him.

"Dad.....I am sorry"I sighed.

"He is my crush and I accept it but that time I was very immature and naive"I stated clearly.

"Yet,He is your first love"He stated.

"He was just a crush and it was a pure infatuation"I defended.

"Okay"He smiled.

"I always want best for you and I chose him for you"He cupped my cheeks.

"I felt very much relieved.To be frank I just wanted to slap you Dad."I looked at him and he laughed.

"Okay,Slap me dear"He took my hand and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Dad"I hugged him.

"You used to slap me frequently when you are three year old child for my every mistake"He took my photo into his hand and smiled.

"You know I have waited for you for a whole night.You didn't turn up.I was eager to share my opinion with you but you....."He stopped.

"I just failed you"I completed the sentence.

"No..."He slaped my cheek playfully and wiped my tears.

"I came to your room dad but I overheard your conversation with mom and my heart broke into million pieces by that time. I felt the pain you people are undergoing hence I didn't pose any questions"I admitted.

"But I have waited for my daughter,It was suffocating for me to impose my decisions over you"He looked so sad.

"But I was totally broken when I came to know it was a deal,A marriage deal"I sighed.

"It's not a deal,That's what I wanted to explain.You father-in-law wants to buy all my shares so suddenly.We ran several businesses together and I owe him some money which I didn't return to him because of some different reason.I called him on phone and enquired about it and shocked to learn he wants buy all my shares and want to buy them overnight.I just wanted to gave them as a token of gratitude.But they fell to all time low,Later I came to learn that Its Bhusha,Suneetha's father who guessed this fall of shares provoked Rohith and blackmailed your FIL to do this.Everyone including your FIL thought I did it just to envy his position but I did it for something else.I just wanted to built the old rapport we used to share,I was about to offer your hand to his son.He got hospitalized and Everything went out of my hand.I successfully messed up your two lives"He sighed.

"Dad..."I hugged.

"Can I ask you one question?"I looked at him releasing our hug.

"How is your relation with my father-in-law now?"I posed a straight question.

"Good"It was so brief yet gave some hope.

"How are they treating you?"He asked with concern.

"Very nicely"I smiled.

"Great"He kissed my forehead.

That was a great evening.It brought all my childhood memories back.Especially me and dad are back into our good terms.It's a good thing which I haven't expected.It was a very private,family dinner.

Very few relatives and friends attended the dinner.My in laws didn't turn up they send us both instead.Sourya is talking with everyone yet I feel he is hiding something from me.

I personally called Pramod Bhaiya so that I can extract some clue from him.

Pramod is busy in chatting with Supriya.I think cupid has played his role.They looked so cute together and very adorable.They are very complatable to each other as far as I know them.

"Chale"Sourya appeared infront of me.

I checked my wrist watch and nodded in agreement.We thanked mom and dad for so much love they showered on us.I am happy that my family is happy for me and they are talking to me like earlier.

We reached home in less time.He didn't speak much meanwhile.

We reached our home after having a small chat with my in laws.They felt happy knowing about the function.

I changed into my casuals and slept on my side.He is sleeping on his side.He didn't hold me like everyday.I turned around and saw him.He looked so pale and worried.

"Are you fine?"I asked him.

"I don't deserve you"He muttered some nonsense.

"What?"I looked at him confused.

"I don't deserve you"He said the same thing again.

"What does it mean?"I somehow managed to ask him.

"It means we are not meant for each other"He looked away.

"Have you gone mad?"This time I couldn't control my anger.

"Yes"He didn't look at me.

"I love you"I caught his shoulder and turned him to my side.

"I hate myself,I don't deserve you"He said it again.

"I just want to kill you for saying this"I shouted.

He just left me alone in our room and ran away like all the time.

I am not crying,I know there lies someone or something behind his words.I need to learn about it as soon as possible.I made a mental note.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro