24.Divorce

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ananya's Pov

"Su"She hugged me and patted my shoulder.

"It's insane.He is having an affair with that Bimbo"Su shouted.

"No.I know him well there is something fishy behind his behavior"I said wiping my tears.

"Do you still believe him?"She questioned me.

"Yes"I nodded.

"I too believe him.There is something which he is hiding from everyone."Pramod Bhaiya nodded in agreement.

"I don't think so"Su looked angrily.

"Leave it"I despised

"Sorry"She frowned.

"Come home.We have a very good news for you"Mom,My mil called me,so suddenly.

"Coming Mom!"I cut the call.

"Mom wants me to come home as soon as possible"I looked at Pramod Bhaiya.

"I will drop you"He insisted.

I didn't say anything but just nodded at him.

We reached home in half an hour.Mom came to me and hugged me.

"Mom"I smiled forcefully.

"Pooja gave birth to her second child,A baby boy this time.(She already has a daughter named Deepika)."She said happily.

Pooja,My sister in law lives in Singapore with her husband.He runs a software company there.I never saw her till now.She was eight months pregnant at the time we got married so she didn't turned up to our marriage.Sourya barely spoke about her.So I don't know anything about her except her name and where abouts.

"We booked tickets for us both(mom and dad) .We are leaving for Singapore on Friday"She informed me.

"Great "Mom I smiled.

"Did doctor give him permission to Dad?I asked her soon.

"Yes,He can"She smiled.

"That's great aunty"Pramod Bhaiya came in.He was there talking to someone on phone.

"How are you dear?"She smiled at him.

"Fine"He took her blessings.

"Ah!Where is my Bff?"He asked after a second.

"I informed him he will be here in any second"Mom answered him.

I just want to run away from him.I can't face him for god's sake.He was about to kiss her.Their physical intimacy succumbed me to despise.

"Mom,Is everything okay?"I heard his voice.

My heart is racing and almost skipped a beat.

"Everything is fine,Pooja gave birth to her second child half an hour ago"She said happily.

"Oh,That's great"He came and stood beside me.

"Hai"He greeted Pramod Bhaiya as nothing happened between them.

"When did you come?"He turned to me so suddenly and asked me.

"A minute ago"I gave a fake smile.

"I need to go,See you everyone"Pramod Bhaiya said.

"Wait a second"Sourya stopped him.

"What?!"Pramod Bhaiya is trying hard to control his anger.

"Come with me"Sourya took him out.

I want to go to our room straight and not in a mood to have lunch yet I have to pretend for the sake of our family.We finished our lunch and came back to our rooms.

He came to our room after sometime and sat there on our bed without a word.

I sat there on other side,I know he is staring at me I didn't want to see him after the humiliation I faced.He was romancing with her.I just want to kick him for what he did.How could he do it to me?!He is cheating me but I somehow feel their romance was a fake one.I saw his face he looked pale and lifeless.I just want to know the reason behind everything.

I cried a lot and I am unable to sleep my head is aching like hell.I just took some medicine and slept there on the other side on our bed.

Suddenly he dragged me towards him.He placed my head on his lap and started applying some pain balm to my temple.I felt truly relieved.

I woke in the middle of my sleep soon I heard someone's voice.

It's him,Sourya.

"I love you"He looked at me and kissed my forhead very carefully,Don't want to disturb my sleep.

I felt extremely happy.I know he loves me,I can feel it in his touch,through his actions but something is stopping him I need to know it.

He then took my hand into his hand held it tightly placed it below his head and slept looking at me.

I am feeling his pain.He is undergoing an emotional turmoil.

I woke up and looked around.He isn't there anywhere.He left as usually as he does every time without a word and proper explanation.I sighed.

I turned around and a file drew my attention.It's divorce papers.My heart stopped for a second.Is that true what I am seeing?!My hands are trembling.

I twicthed from screaming and found to know that it was a bad dream.I can't stop those tears welled in my eyes.I have to solve this as soon as possible before he takes an extreme step as such.

I got ready and it's 4pm.I want to meet Supriya once.She promised me that she will enquire our seniors about Neerja.I am sure she will help me in solving this mystery.

I hope she will find a clue,Which will disentangle this mystery.

I am sitting in a corner of a very well known restaurant in the city.I am waiting for her eagerly.

"Neerja"I am shocked to see her there.

I just picked my phone and called Pramod Bhaiya.

"Where are you bhaiya?"I asked him on phone.

"At home?Is everything fine?"He is worried.

"I just Neerja here in Blooms"I informed him.

"Great"He is as excited as me.

"You just stay there I will come,He assured.

I saw her hanging out with a guy.I don't who he is?

I stood up and followed her blindly without thinking anything.

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN SOURYA's POV...

Pls tell me what do you think about the story?!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro