3.Marriage :A Collateral thing

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sourya's Pov.

"What kind of a deal it is?"I felt so strange and does it happen anywhere?!I rubbed my forehead in disgust.

"We have left with minimum choice,Just think once."Prasad uncle looked so hopeless,I am hating this situation.

"Oh Really?!Is Marriage a thing or property?"I asked with sarcasm.

"But Mehta ji wants you to marry his daughter in return he would buy our company shares for the same amount we brought them"Prasad uncle said.

"Why so?!We will pledge our house and hotel.But what kind of deal it is?!Jeez!"I asked him,felt helpless.

"Its impossible for us to meet the amount of corpus fund.They both won't fetch us half the amount of the fund!"He defended his opinion.Don't know why?!From the beggining he is talking on behalf of Mr.Mehta,What to do?I have no one to thrust now.

"What kind of deal it is?A collateral marriage?Weird"I cursed my fate.

"It's your life.We cann't force you but It's my duty to inform you about the offer,the deal"He gave a fake smile.

"What do you say uncle?Advise me as a uncle not as an employee"I am so sincere this time,though I doubted his conscience a while ago.

"I don't want you or your family to suffer.I am worried about your dad,our Sir"His voice so shaky.

I smiled sadly at him,trying to cheer him.

"Beta!"He looked up and saw me with deep affectionate eyes.

"Uncle!"I hugged him instantly.

"I warned your brother but he didn't listen.He forced your Dad,He almost blackmailed your Dad.Your Dad was so concerned about you and your sister.There lies no fault of your brother also,he got attracted by few people's words,Sinha's words"He looked at me trying to explain me the situation.

"Rohith was like that from the childhood.He seldom listens to others.He does what he wants to do.He least bothers about the output."I sighed,I know I have to do something.

"But why would Sinha misguide him?"I looked at uncle suspiciously.

"Because..."He stopped for a second hesitantly.

"Because he hates dad,for his victorious career"I finished his sentence.

"But....?!"He got entangled in his own thoughts.

"Mrs.Suneetha Rohith's father is a very good friend of Sinha sab"He mumbled.

I controlled my anger.

"Great"I nodded.

"Yes,Being Suneetha's Dad I don't know why Mr.Bhushan is after your family"Prasad uncle looked at me.

"He wants us to join in his liquor business and you know Dad is against that thought so...."I looked away,I want to punch Rohith on face now.

"What to do now?"He looked so sad.

"I need sometime,inform him that I need time uncle"I walked away simply.

"Take care"He mumbled.

I know I am left with no choice.

"What?But how?"Pramod shouted.

"Marriage.,Why do you have to marry her?"Pramod looked so puzzled.

"I am left with no choice,didn't you hear what I say?"I raised my brow questioningly.

"Think Man,You will definitely find a new way.Where there is a will there is a way.Haven't you ever hear the proverb?!"He patted my shoulder.

"No!I never"I nodded.

"Shut up"He smiled mockingly.

"Don't you have any other properties to pleadge or sell?"He questioned quickly.

"Our house and Hotel"I murmured.

"That's great,Your problem solved."He smiled cheerfully.

"But I don't think they can fetch us a good amount of money"I am sincere.

"What is there if we give a try?"He stood up snatching my hand.

"Where are the papers?!"He asked curiously dragging me out.

"They are in our office!"I said relentlessly.

"Let us go to office now.I know a financier.Please"He begged.

He just gave a hope don't know how far would we will get succed?

"Okay!Let's go"I nodded in agreement after a second.

We reached our office in fifteen minutes or so,It is very near to his flat.

"Where are the documents?!"I searched a lot and couldn't find them.

"Dad got consious"Mom messaged and a smile creeped on my lips.

"That's great!"Pramod looked at me and dragged my phone from my hand and read the message and smiled at me.

"Let us go hospital first"He insisted.

We went to hospital soon forgetting about those Papers.

We are surprised to see two persons messing with Rohith.

"What,Who are you?"I looked at him and threw a glance at them.

"None of your business"He said reluctantly busy in messing with them.

"Of course,It's my business,Our's"I looked straight into his eyes hollering.

"Dad pledged our house and hotel for money to these realtors"He said something truly unbelievable.

"What are you saying?Is it true?When and Why?!"I asked him with sheer disbelief.

"Yes and ...."He nodded and stammering.

"What is he saying and who the hell are you?"I turned at them.

"Truth,He is saying the truth!He pledged those properties to us."One of them said with a wicked smile.

"I don't believe this!I am sure"I said curtly gesturing them to move away.

"Oh really?!Have a look at them first!"He placed some documents in my hand forcefully

I felt truly shocked to know the truth,Dad pledged them for money which I can't believe.

"So what?Why are here?Can't you see he is striving for his life in ICU,Why are you after him?!"I looked at them furiously.

"We want our money back!here is the money?!"Other asked in rage.

"Is it the time?Where have gone your ethics?Morals?"I shouted at them back.

"Look we are not in a position to learn morals or ethics from a person like you,Your Dad hasn't paid the first Installment till the day.Who will pay the debt if something happens to him?"He look at us,Me and bro.

"Will you?Will you?"He asked us both one after the other pointing his finger at each other.

"We will,Don't worry"I turned at my bro and asked him to speak but to my surprise he didn't budge at all,He stood there like a rock.

"Who will?Seems your brother is unwilling to do it?!"He,the realtor gave a wicked smile again.

"I will,I said I will"I looked straight into his eyes.

"I said I will.."I stressed every word.

"I will pay the every single rupee my dad owe you"I said with confidence.

"Oh great!"He was a bit shocked.

"That too in time with interest"I showed them the way,exit.

"Will see!If you fail we have our own ways to opt."They left throwing a cold stares at me.

"Do you know this?Tell me,Do you know this?Are you behind this?!"I asked my brother who is standing there like a rock.

"Yes!But....."He nodded and kept silent.

"You didn't think I too have the equal right to know?I too have a share in them?!"I questioned.

"Dad didn't want you to know"He mumbled.

"But why did he pledged them?For what purpose?"I sat there on the bench fuming at him

"He gave that money to Pooja."He answered in a lower tone

"But why?Why does Pooja want such a huge amount?"I sat there rubbing my forehead.

"Chaitanya(Her husband) wants to start a new business,Hence..."He frowned.

"What's happening Mom?"I go straight to Mom and demanded her an explanation.

"Sorry Sourya!We are sorry."She is sobbing.

"Calm down!"I patted her back.

"Your sister came to Dad and cried a lot.She told us that she was ill treated by her in laws as they think her as ill luck to the house,they got severe loss in business soon after her marriage.They wants their son to start a new business,simply to save your sister,her position in her in law's house,Your dad did that"She held my hand so tight.

"Don't you thin its necessary to inform me?I might have arranged the money one way or other.I might have talked to them.Why have you both suffered alone?"I kissed her trembling hand.

"You were in states doing your first project,Your dream project.You never caused any trouble to us.We want our children to be happy,So..."He wiped her tears.

"But,Shares...?!"I looked away.

"Your Brother was so angry that he too wants to start a new business as your father gave the financial support to your sister and her husband so....."She couldn't speak.

"Mom!"I hugged.

"What all we both can say is?!We are sorry!"She caught my hands and crying.

"You can see your Dad!"Nurse informed us.

We rushed in to see Dad.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro