8.The truth

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Ananya's Pov

"They have arrived"Mom came shouting to my room.I wish Arpitha was here.She went to temple to check the arrangements.Even su is not with me,She went to meet our friends and invite them to marriage as I have no time.

I felt happy,I am meeting their family for the very first time.

I know we don't have much time to interact but happy that they accepted our invitation and came to Haldi instead sending it by some other relatives.

I wore a white pyjama kurtha and wore floral jewellery designed by Arpitha.

She is the one who took care of my jewellary and clothes.She selected the makeup assistant and she is the one who selected the cameramen.

She talked to marriage contractors and made all those arrangements.I am really impressed by her vision,imagination.She personally supervised all the things.Mom too impressed.

She chose purple orchids and tulips for the decoration.The mandap is looking like heaven.

Ganesh moorthy made up of leaves is placed on the background and the hall is filled with baloons everywhere.

I couldn't believe my eyes,the place is just like a land of fairy tale.I know it's a temple yet they did their best.Arpitha went to temple and showed me all the arrangements on skype.

"I want to see my Bahu!"I heard a lady's voice.It's so sweet.

"Is she here?!"She opened the door and I saw a middle aged women standing there at the door with mom.

"Look at her!She is so pretty"She came to me and took my face into her palms.

"Hai!"A young lady beside her greeted me.

"Namaste"I touched my sasuma's feet and greeted the young lady beside her.

"Hai!"I smiled at her.

"I am your Jhatani!"She smiled.

"Nice to meet you!"I smiled back.

"What's your name?"My MIL asked me,interrupting our conversation.

"Ananya!"I said smiling turning towards her.

"Come with me!"She took me to my room leaving my jhatanj there in the room,She just smiled and gestured me to go with my sasuma!

"Come and sit here!"she sat on my bed and asked me to do so.

I walked slowly and sat beside her.

"Are you okay?!Don't get tensed!"She tried her best to pacify my fear.

"I am!"I smiled heaving a sigh of relief.

"I know everything just happened so hurriedly,I just want to know your opinion."She looked tensed.

"I am fine and happy with this marriage"I lied, probably not.

"That's good.My son Sourya is a very shy and family oriented guy.Please try to understand him.He is a nice guy"She said slowly.

"Sure"I smiled.

"Thank you!"She kissed me on my forehead.

"You can call me mom"She smiled back.

"Okay mom!"I nodded.

"May I come in"My jhatani just knocked the door.

"Of course!"My sasuma smiled at her.

"You can call me Suneetha!"She stood infront of mom and smiled at me.

"Suneetha!I murmured.

"Can I call you anu?!"She asked quickly.

"Sure!"I nodded.

"Our Sourya is so lucky.You look so beautiful."She looked at me with praising eyes.

"Thank you"Very weirdly her statement made me blush.

"Thank a lot!"I looked at them both and thanked them.

"We are all a family,Why to thank family members?!"Mom patted my shoulder.

"So true!"Suneetha added.

"Thanks!"I couldn't stop my tears.

"Please!"Mom hugged me.

"We learnt about all those Tabloid gossips and rumours,Sourya told me about everything.Don't worry,We won't trust them"Mom reassured.

I felt very much relieved and thanked Sourya in heart.I am happy to have him.May be he is so shy!Hence he ran away from me.I think he needs some time to mingle with strangers but I am not a stranger.I shook my head and looked at them again.

"Okay!It's getting late,Let us start the ritual!"Suneetha signed at us to move.

We three walked out of the roon,Rest of the ritual went peacefully.Everyone applied Haldi to my hands,feet and face.I felt very warm for the first time.A smile danced on my lips all the time.All greeted and wished me.

Gossips Gossips meanwhile I heard few gossips about news and marriage.

I didn't listen those words,I am truly happy now.I got a family who understood me,My situation.I have to share this with family.They will be happy for me.

I smiled at my mom.Everything went smooth and everone left including my sasuma and suneetha.

I am sitting in my room.

"Dee!"Arpitha came smiling madly.

"What?!"I asked her.

"This is for you from Jeeju!"She kept a packet in my hand and ran away.

"What?!"I couldn't stop smiling, blushing.

My phone just started ringing.I am irritated I want to open the pack as soon as possible.

I looked at my phone and it's supriya!Su"

"Hai,Su!"I couldn't hide the anciety, charm in my voice.

"Hai!"She sounded so sad.

"Is everything okay?!"I asked her.

"I overheard my Dad's conversation with your Dad"She said a bit hesitantly.

"What?!Is everything okay?!"I sensed something fishy.

"No!"She said straight away.

"What?!"Nerve wracking tension.

"I need to talk to you once"She said trying to calm my racing heart.

"Sure"I nodded.

"I am coming"She cut the call.

I spent another half an hour waiting for Su.

"Hai"She came and sat beside me.

"Is thag true?"She looked at me.

"What?!"I questioned.

"What did Arpitha tell me.She told me that you met Groom's family"She asked knitting her eyebrows.

"Yes!I nodded.

"How are they?!"She asked me suspiciously.

"They are fine,Very cool"I said smiling a bit.

"That's a bit relieving"She sighed.

"What did you hear?!Did Prasad uncle told you anything?"I asked her,Her Dad is Mr.Prasad,A famous Share trader,our adviser.

"Your Dad bought a huge number of shares from your in law's company,So suddenly.Here are the documents"She gave me a Photostat copy.

"What's going on?!"I am totally depressed.

"Did Dad force him?Is this marriage a business deal?"I felt truly decieved.I have no words left to express my anger,My grief.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro