09 | Help

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"No, Quake. I won't let you go alone," Thunderstorm said fiercely. "We're a team, remember? No one gets left behind."

Quake didn't get a chance to reply as his reverse self appeared in front of them.

"Well, well. What do we have here? Quake and Thunderstorm fighting?" Reverse Quake said, smirking. "How adorable."

Reverse Quake turned to Thunderstorm. "You should break up with him, you know? Especially if the two of you kept fighting like this. Be with me instead. I promise you that I'll treat you like a queen."

"You won't get Thunderstorm from me," Quake hissed, readying his earthen gloves. Thunderstorm did the same with his twin red lighting blades.

"No thank you," the lightning elemental said. "I'm happy with Quake. Besides, I don't like being treated like a queen."

Quake locked eyes with his girlfriend and nodded. As if in sync, the two of them attacked. The earth elemental filled up on Thunderstorm's weak side, and she did the same to his.

"You won't win, Reverse," Thunderstorm said, swiftly dancing away from one of Reverse Quake's hits and hitting him hard on the side.

Reverse Quake gritted his teeth. "Then I'll just take the next best thing," he said, reaching out to stab Thunderstorm by the wrist in his weak state.

"Oh no you don't," Quake said, punching away the offending arm, breaking it in half. He then proceeded to knock him out in the head hard, rendering him unconscious. Thunderstorm delivered the final blow by severing his head.

The scene around them was chaos, but the duo figured that the police will clean it up later.

"So, what now?" Thunderstorm asked, wiping the blood away from her blades before banishing them.

"Your choice," Quake simply said, doing the same with his earthen gloves. "We can continue the date, or we can go home."

Proceed to 10 | Continue if you want them to continue the date.

Proceed to 11 | End if you think they've had enough adventure for the day.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro