1: The Beginning of Book Two (Also Known As The Beginning of the End)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You sat on the stairs, waiting for Legoshi to come out of the infirmary. What business did Juno have with him that you couldn't be present for?

I can't believe I thought I'd just come back to school and live a happy life with Legoshi... it's almost more dangerous here than with the Shishigumi... Suddenly, however, Haru walked up to the infirmary. I should talk to her... see what she has to say.

You walked over towards the small bunny, when Juno appeared. Female intuition tells me to avoid this situation. You nodded and stepped in another direction.

"Oh, sorry, come on in!" Juno's plastic voice rang out in the hallway.

"Hm?" Haru also sensed danger. "Well, I don't have any business in there...  I'll just be going!"

She walked towards the stairs. Then speed walked. Then jogged. And tried to run, but Juno was so much larger than her. "Uh, what's wrong with you!?"

"Do you think you can make Legoshi happy?" Juno's voice sounded more sincere.

"What?" Haru figured being clueless could help. But all it did was irritate the wolf more. "What's your problem? I don't even know you and you're acting really rude to me." Tell her, bunny. You silently cheered her on. You had no opinion of the dwarf rabbit, whereas Juno was a little too strong willed for you. "I'm Haru, a third year. Tell me you name if you're going to chase me."

"I-I'm sorry." The saccarine voice sent chills down your spine. Was Juno really used to getting away with everything when she acted like that? "I'm Juno, a first-year. I-I just heard that things were complicated between you and Legoshi..."

"Well, yeah." Haru admitted. "It's nothing you need to be worried about, though. So you should calm down. Do I think I can make Legoshi happy, huh?" a giggle followed, "That sounds nice. I think you can make him happy with the affection that you have for him."

From your angle, you could just see their faces. And suddenly Juno's was in Haru's. Juno took an inhale, "Oh.  I see now. I figured it out from smelling you. You weren't the sex smell I smelled on Legoshi earlier."  She noticed the panic in the herbivore's eyes. "Oh, did you think I was trying to eat you? I don't have to do that to prove that I'm the better female. I'll show you what I mean at the Meteor Festival." Her feet clomped up the stairs. "I'll be seeing you later... that's for sure!"

"Eavesdropping, little wolfy?" A familiar deep voice sounded behind you. "You know, you've gotten all the club's herbivores worked up, not answering your phone and skipping out on them... Better go calm their nerves."

You smiled.

"Bill. Yeah, I got caught up in a lot of drama... but I'm sure that everyone would like to see me. Are you on your way there now?"

"Yup." He lifted you up and place you on his shoulder. "Let's go, wolfy girl."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro