12: Can't Catch A Break

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Ever since I confessed to you in the meteor festival, I can't look at you in the eye anymore! I was so desperate and embarrassed... But then, you... You gave me a vague answer and left me! 'You are strong... I want you to stay manly and support everyone. See you!' I want you to think about how I felt when you glossed over my confession... and called me manly." You and Zora stood in the stairwell, trying to avoid being seen by the two wolves. Juno was confront Legoshi... again...

"Now I understand..." Legoshi's deep voice rumbled a special place in your heart. But after what happened at drama club... it was hard to face him. And now you had a little bit of sympathy for Juno.

"My love for you has lost to your hatred of your own species... that's why you're in love with that bunny girl, isn't it? B-But even thouh I've lost, I'm not done yet! That's why I want you to fully reject me. Right here, right now. I deserve it! Ah-woo-woo-woo-woo," She sobbed with a howl.

"Don't cry Juno... I don't think I've got a right to say this, but I think we're pretty alike. We're both pretty stubborn and overbearing. B-But in a good way! I think you should calm down so we can talk this over."

"I can't calm down or talk to you!"

"D-Don't say that... we can talk in the wolf room under the artificial moonlight..." And with a creak of the door, Zora rolled her eyes and pulled you down.

"I don't know what people see in males." Zora complained. "Telling her to ignore her feelings so he can mansplain himself.. Stupid. All of them." You giggled a bit, stuffing your feelings into your heart to never be addressed again. Zora was a good roommate. Even if you weren't close friends, you liked to be around her.

As you walked into the biology hour room for omnivores, you noticed Fudge already picking through some bushes.

"Hey, Fudge." You smiled

"Hey, YN. Hey, Zora." He responded with a mouth full of berries. "These are really ripe. You should get some." You both had nothing better to do, but join him. The room itself was in a particularly light mood. Normally animals paired off and gossiped, but today it seemed like more animals were interacting.

After a few minutes of just eating, you noticed Fudge looking at you with a frown.

"Uh, yeah?" You asked, wiping juice from the corner of your mouth.

"I know you don't want to hear it, but I really do feel bad for you for yesterday... Not at all like pity, but like, that was so cold of him. Anyone would have been hurt. I would have been kind of upset..."

"What's he talking about?" Zora asked. "More drama at drama club?"

"Always drama at drama club..." You groaned. "But let me explain..."

AN: Shout out to @itsurboiquids for the amazing maned wolf fan art! Check out their page for more cool art!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro