16: Yes, The Rescue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Louis's words were flowery for your benefit. However, as consoling as they were for you, the statement was raw, gritty emotion uttered for his own self-comfort as well.

You sighed without objection, one hand settled across his thin shoulders, the other idly slid up the back of his neck to clench through his antler. Everything felt soothingly wonderful. It was the perfect embrace.

"I can easily hold you like this all day and night," Louis said heavily, finally drawing back to look into your eyes. Your delicious breasts pressed to his chest was sending him over. "But I want so much more."

Silence fell between you, until you realized he was waiting for an answer. As quickly as you'd dismissed your doubts and sad resolve, they suddenly resurfaced. Indulging in an intimacy you ached for would be a mistake, you knew.

"I can't," you whispered, even if seconds before you certainly could. When you tried to lower your head, Louis tilted your chin high.

"You can, because you want to. And you deserve to get things you want."

You stubbornly shook your head. Everything was ruined, and the enticing situation was pure masochism. you squirmed, remembering he might hate your later. "Let me go... we can talk when we get back to your place."

Louis didn't answer, but silently refused to release you. He could feel your heart thudding so powerfully against his chest that it could have been his own heartbeat. It was like you were one heart beating together and there was no way he would retreat from it.

Whatever your objections were, they had nothing to do with physical discomfort, because your body glaringly emitted every reaction that signaled an intense desire for him. He knew your body enough after this time; you still wanted him.

It was your racing heart, your eager panting, the small moans you tried to suppress but still managed to escape from between your teeth. The insane feeling of passion Louis knew heated between your legs.

Louis didn't know whether to suck your breasts, taste your delectable nipples and feel your heart pound against his chin, or kiss your until you were truly breathless. He wanted to bury his face between your thighs and devour your soaked desire. Overall, he wanted to do things that would make your moans impossible to conceal.

The chemistry between you was overwhelming, and you felt it clouding your resolve. As you tried to retreat, Louis tightened his arms.

"No," he growled against soft, lips that were parted with anything but discouragement. "No, YN. I know you want me, and if you don't, then you'll have to be more convincing about it. You need this. I need this. You came running to me." Then his mouth smothered any protest you might have expressed, but there was none. The fire in Louis's dark eyes and the heat of his words destroyed the last of your willpower, and you whimpered your defeat in a sound that was more relief than resignation. "Tell me," Louis hoarsely demanded. "Tell me the truth."

"I love you, Louis," you whispered, your foreheads resting together.

There was a moment of silence while Louis processed the unexpected disclosure, the powerful way it affected him. "Say it again."

"I love you," you mumbled, rubbing your cheek against his.

"I love you too. And I'm going to have you right here in this car to show you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro