24..//....MINE...//..

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hi guys...
I m back with a new update...

Happy reading guys!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEFINE PERFECT!?

Umm, when he look with those glimmy, chocolate brown orbs over his shadow in the mirror,moving his fingers over Those hair I love to play with, that perfect confidence stance and I realize that there can't be anything more heavenly, so precious, so dreamy and untamed than him,

I doubt I have ever got so, goosebumps those before, they were so much invited towords him, JUST PERFECT...!!

You can't even doubt a single line, even a hair, his moustache or his old school scar of PERFECTION in him .. How could someone be so great with all those small small gestures,  may be now I couldn't help myself and just adore him and fall, fall in love with his love...

May be it was his touch or those kisses or may be his hold over my wrist, hand or waist... While his thumb running with a constant pace over, or that face mimicking my laughs......

He always overwhelms me, how could I not hide my face and blush??...
Those I love yous were so soft and cottony over my ears ever single time, being the only key to my blood pumping machine.....

Yes, yes it's been broken, but all that mend it was wrapping arms over his higher shoulders , around his neck,  into a PERFECT HUG....!!

...Love ...
..Your own dear dairy..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

How are you all...

I hope you ll like my new update ...

If you like it then don't forget to hit like star n let me know how is it by commenting down to the comment box 👇...

It really means a lot to me guys.. I love reading your comments...
It really makes my day dearies... 🤗🤗...

magic_sridivyaAbhil11LoVeAnGeL2000user38934960Shivikalol34NatashaThakur120_Kpop_Trash_4Aasthapkj96AhaanasKreationNandini_love_silent_reader_02innocentgirl2882Tanya-AgarwalAnika_526shivika_lover_cutiesBhumi_8MostlyAwfulkannu13user89302391monicadadPinkisaha2012sidlove143Aku2403Nafi-Nahi435AmanRahman6blackpearl127luckyme424AliRindAliGafoorPayalSahooIshqbaaz_2000ibholicGirlManyaAgManya_EswarmohaswetaShailajaBanflying-cupidShivikaSince2016ShivikaOnlyyaamipatel

NOTE...
Hey guys sorry for pooping on your notifications unnesseserly
But want you guys to tell Me whether should I continue this book or not... I m very much dissapointed with the response on this book..
I really don't know whats going wrong in my book that u r not liking it...

If you r not liking it so tell me I will stop this book n delete it... It really takes a lot of time to express each and every emotion on one particular thing...
I hope u are understanding what I mean to say...
Just tell me na what u want me to do Atleast respond so that I get to know what Is there in your little mind of yours...
Without your response how will I get to know that I hv to do some work on it...
It's not that I m begging you all for votes n comments it's just that my feelings are attached to this book n all I want is to spread my feelings with you all and all are not interested I will shut this book...
I m not forcing any one on this... So this is all your choice to keep me working..

Thank you...

Take care..
Love you all... ❤❤❤

Love...
Zoey
Cup cake love zoey.. 😻😻

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro