29...//...WHAT IF...?..//...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello people...
How are you all..
We are meeting after a long time...

So first of all.. Happy republic day to all of you..

################################
" Direction is so much more important than speed...
Many more going..
Nowhere fast... "
~•thought of the day ~•
By zoey..

???????????????????????????????????
Tell Me...

When the blood seeps out of my veins and I dont realize it's end, that I m closing in on death, of which none of you can do anything about, not you boys or you sweet girls with sweet words of yours, that when I see the crimson half dried on my palms, I will think about the last book I read, the froth on the rim of the beer mug, the lipstick stains you left on your letters, and the dreams that never come true;

When I taste the foul iron in my mouth,
And I hate it all, the rich, the poor, the happy, the compleacent,the real, the forgotten, and the scent of your hair in the summer;

When I think about WHAT IF.. We had run away from this town, WHAT IF.. We had been free of all the evils, demons around ...,

And WHAT IF there were no WHAT IF's... Would it less??...

Love..
•~your own dear dairy •~

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

So guys here is an update on this book....

I hope you ll like it this random update...

So here I again wish u all a very Happy Independence Day to u dearies...

So...
I hope you ll like it this too...
If you like it then don't forget to hit like star n let me know how is it by commenting down to the comment box 👇...

It really makes my day dearies... I m really fond of you all... I really love to read all your comments that means a lot to me guys....

So... It is dedicated to all my dear friends n famiies...
pihu14ShailajaBanTriptikej123diya_rithue_m_m_a_i_s_n_i_c_eInitiate_03Shinchu12ShivikaSince2016ShivikaOnlydiyaadhikaryVincyVinumonicadadEnaayashivikansEktaaJindalmohaswetaSunshine_Sunshadepalsunshineaksianayarcutesnehu ManyaPVManya_EswarManyaAgsalonisaiEntangledWind flying-cupidImLilMissComplicatedAku2403

Do read this chappy....
I really hope u like it...

Take care...

Bubbye.

Signing off...
Till then...

Love

Zoey...
Cupcake love zoey..

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro