31...//...THE PERFECT ONE!!... //...

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hello my kittens...
How are you all...
How was your day guys...
I know I know I m super late here to give an update to all... So Kaan pakad ke sorry to uh all... Plzz don't kill me for not giving up an update to uh guys...
Voh kya hai na ki I was having exams and fests and all so I was super busy for it so couldn't give uh all...
But I missed uh all.. I hope uh all must be missing me too.. 😬😬....

So I stop my bak bak here before I get Chameli on my head.. Hehe 😁😁...

So... Are you ready to read... Are uh all exited.??

So...

Here it is....

Happy reading my readers... My favorite readers....

################################

Girl you die a little bit everytime he ignores you.... Your eyes become wet and moisten everytime you realize he is happy with someone else.... You cry, you scream a little everytime he doesn't reply back to your texts even if he is online!!....

Right??.. Let's just mould this story a little!!... Now ask yourself these questions!!... What about the person you ignored who wanted to make you happy, cherished when you died a little!!.....??..

What about that lovely caring sweet soul who could speak and seek happiness and love only in you or with you every time!!.....??..

What about that guy who waited for you, for your single text so that he could be fine, Happy knowing you are smiling through your heart and eyes!!.....??..

Girl it was never about finding THE PERFECT ONE...... It's about finding THE ONE that could make you PERFECT and COMPLETE!!.....

Stop crying for the PERSON who never cared about you... About your happiness... About your love towards him... And your simile for the one who actually does......

Because your single smile could probably make his day happy and cheerful!!......

And I promise he would leave no page unturned to make your LIFE A FAIRY TALE!!......
Its you who decides your WORTH....!!...

CHEARS.... 🍻🍻....

~•LOVE.. •~
~•YOUR OWN DEAR DAIRY.. •~

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hello people...
I hope you ll like it.. If you like it then don't forget to hit like star n let me know how is it by commenting down to the comment box 👇...

I m writting after a long time so I don't know what I have written...

Your votes n comments really makes me feel lighter evry time makes my day dearies... I really love to read all your comments which means a lot to me guys....

I love u sooooooooooooooo much guys...

Keep supporting me like this guy's... I m still new to the writting....

mostlysane28_chase_life_katiebarakarthshivanikaaaaaaA_a_ka_shcrazymanicbhavneetkaur1-GoneGurl-Shailudollynapa_786amychunkyNohsinnafisa10Jamilaa199806adityduttashivika456nehaljain9ShivikaSince2016ShivikaOnlyVincyVinucutesnehusalonisaiSurbhiSaloni99diyaadhikarypihu14Enchanting_BlueMoonpalsunshinemohaswetaflying-cupidAku2403Egeria_Anjalimallika90nehaljain9Anniehita_Butter_scotch_MissHeartless01trailblazer172Being_devilPjcuteethe_beautiful_soul_kritika2244Swag_BhabhiChoco_Chips2000AnneCurtis567sunshine3917Hamna463Manya_EswarEnaayaNandini__03Triptikej123magic_sridivyaNatashaThakur12

I hope guys u like it... Do try it...

Love you loads...

Signing off..

Take care..

Love...
ZOEY..
Cup cake love zoey...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro