1. Beginning Of The Journey!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

❄️❄️❄️❄️

Friday, 8th March, 22:55.
Secunderabad Junction Railway Station.

"May I have your attention please? Train number 12721 Dakshin Express and 12861 Link Express from Hyderabad Decan to Hazrat Nizamuddin, has arrived at platform number four.
We wish you a very happy and a comfortable journey!"

She increased pace of her steps when she heard the announcement, knocking on the floor of over bridge to reach platform number four of Secunderabad Junction Railway Station. As she descended down hurriedly from the stairs, she could only feel glad to not take a lot of things with her in the name of luggage.

She kept checking the time in her wrist watch, to reach the train as it's time to depart was twenty three O'clock. She still had a minute and few seconds. The fact, that railway station was less crowded at night seemed really helpful for her.

The Engine has already blowed the horn and came into life when she reached near the train. She threw a quick glance at the class codes of the coaches. As she found the AC Two Tier coach, she advanced towards it.

As there were very less people, she tightly gripped her bag and ascended in the train very easily, at the same time when it started moving forward.

But before she could get inside the coach, she had to turn around, due to a loud voice which was trying to chase the train. She tightly fisted the vertical steel rod with her left hand, and looked outside.

"Stop!
Somebody pull the chain..stop the train!"

A young man was running behind the train with all his might. As well as trying to manage a duffle bag which was moving from left to right on his back, with his each step. Still, he was being left a little behind with his every step as train was speeding up.

She looked around, only to find no one else whom she could ask to pull the chain or pull the man in train.

Not getting anything else in mind, she forwarded her hand for the human who was chasing the train.

"Are you crazy? I'll pull you down instead of you pulling me up!"

He managed to slap his forehead while running continuously. That angered Her.

"Shut your mouth and take my hand if you want to, otherwise I'll go. No one else is present here!"

"Big Brother might be waiting for ddlj background music. Should I play?"

They both, at the same time looked at the second gate of coach where one man in his late forties was standing with an idiot like face, laughing on his own great joke. Apparently, the man didn't have anything better to do, except poking his nose in others' matter, and he found it better than helping someone who's running for the train. Both sensible looking human felt like kicking him out of train then and there but..Alas! they weren't in condition to do that. Though, he couldn't help wondering from where such people come!?

"Okay okay, I'll manage!"

Concentrating back on situation, he said. As if he was in a state of compromising, she thought. When she pulled him up, he gave her a look which told he didn't believe that she had pulled him up. He was sure, he weighs no less than eighty eight kilogrammes and eight hundred grams.

"I thought, girls are meant to be fragile!"

He said jokingly while straightening his deep sea blue coloured t-shirt which didn't go well with her and she glared at him.

"Not all girls are same!"

She said and turned to go inside while pinching the white fabric of her shalwar to keep it slightly up from the floor of train and holding the straps of her brown bag which was dangling from her right shoulder.

"Cool!"

He smirked and grinned at the retreating personage, before going to that absurd human, to make it clear that neither he was waiting for any music to be played nor he's his big brother. He was just thirty, after all.

❄️❄️❄️❄️

So, it was kind of a Prelude to the story, which can be called a Travelogue, or something else. I still can't say what genre it belongs to.

Finally, I could pen it down after planning-plotting and doing research for a month now. U^ェ^U It's going to be unique. I'm so Exited!(✯ᴗ✯)

Disclaimer- The events and characters are fictitious and purely my imagination.

And yeah, I don't force anyone to read it. Read only if you like, and give only honest feedback if you want to. Cause, as always, I'm writing for myself, for my own happiness!(◕ᴗ◕✿)

You can ask and say whatever you want to, here! (☞。◕‿◕。)☞

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro