♢0.1♢

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

------S.Z-------

"Hey~"
"What the hell are you doing here?"
"I just want to visit an old friend of mine and that is you. Be grateful that I even think of you in my marvelous head."
"Go away!I don't want it!"
"Is it wrong for me to do that? After all you were the one who killed me."

------C.Z-------

"Hey..?"
"What is it?"
"When will I see the sun?"
"Soon."
"You promise okay?"
"Promise..."

------R.N------

"You ungrateful child!!!"
"P-please don't d-do t-this!!!"
"Fuck this shit! I'm throwing you out! You wasted all my money just for you to slack off!!!"
"No, please I'll do anything!!!You misunderstand all of it!!"
"Like I care. I have enough excuse to go with my new boyfriend. Worthless Shit Farewell."

-------S.K-------

"Mom?Dad? Where are you?"
"Mom and Dad will help you go through this okay?"
"ARGHH! IT HURTS!!PLEASE STOP!!!"
"Just a little more okay..Please endure it for your own safety.."

------[Last Name][Name]-------

"Mom..When will we meet Allmight?"
"Soon Dear~"
"Uwahhh Kacchan is there!! Mom can I go play with Kacchan and Izu-kun?"
"Go ahead don't forget to get back early. You might miss Uncle Allmight.Okay?"
"Yes Mom!!"

----------------------------------------------

With all these different past. How will they become a hero....or will one of them be a villain. How will each of them survive the test of being a hero. All the training, all the efforts,all of their sweat,body,blood and everything will be needed to prove their worth as heroes.

Will they need to sacrifice for others' sake or for themselves? How much work will they need to push through all the challenges? Will they be willing to crush their pride to help their enemies? Or will they just ignore all of their surrounding and pretends that nothing has happen.

All of these is just only for testing their dignities as heroes. Will they overcome their fears of the past,their feeling of betrayal,the feeling of abandonment or their uncontrollable quirk and the insecurities from deep down. This is

A HEROES' DIGNITY

_____*3*______*3*______*3*_____

Sorry for the late post. I literally forgot June was exam month. So here you go just a lil spoiler of their past.

This is Luxiel
Next Update: 7 July 2019.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro