Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After that day, Khushi cut off all contact with RV, blocking him on every platform and never reaching out to him again. While RV wasn't in love with Khushi, their relationship still held a special place in his heart. He never expected her reaction, and the breakup left him heartbroken.

Months passed, and RV decided to make a fresh start in a new city. He enrolled in a local university, determined to focus on his studies and his part-time job to make ends meet. The change of scenery provided him with a chance to rebuild and reflect on the lessons learned from his past relationship.

It was in his second year at the university that RV met Purvi, a junior who exuded warmth and positivity wherever she went. Unlike Khushi, Purvi valued people for their character and kindness rather than their financial status. She had a genuine zest for life and a compassionate nature that drew RV to her from the start.

They first crossed paths briefly during the Freshers' Meet and then again met in the university library, where RV was engrossed in a textbook on economics. Purvi, looking for a quiet spot to study, noticed him and couldn't help but be intrigued by his focused demeanor.

"Hi, is this seat taken?" she asked with a friendly smile.

RV looked up, slightly startled but pleasantly surprised. "Oh, no, it's all yours. Please, feel free."

"Thanks! I'm Purvi, by the way," she introduced herself, taking the seat beside him.

"I'm RV," he replied, returning her smile.

"I saw you during our Freshers' Meet. Are you our senior?"

"Are you from economics department?"

"Yes."

"Hmm, I am also.... I am your senior."

From that moment, a friendship blossomed between them. They often found themselves studying together, sharing notes, and discussing their classes. Over time, they discovered shared interests in literature, music, and their aspirations for the future.

One afternoon, after a particularly engaging discussion about their favorite books, RV found himself admiring Purvi's positivity and genuine kindness. As Purvi explained the pain the antagonist in the latest story that they read together had endured, which led to their bitterness, RV was struck by her ability to find goodness even in a flawed character.

"You know, Purvi, you have this amazing way of seeing the good in everything," RV remarked, a hint of admiration in his voice.

Purvi chuckled softly. "I guess I've always believed that life is what you make of it. There's so much beauty and joy if you look for it."

RV nodded thoughtfully. "I'm starting to see that more now, especially after everything."

Purvi looked at him with curiosity. "Everything?"

RV hesitated for a moment, then decided to share a bit about his past. "I had a rough patch a while back. A relationship that didn't turn out as I hoped."

Purvi listened attentively, offering him a comforting smile. "It sounds like you've grown a lot from that experience."

"Yeah, I think so," RV replied, feeling a sense of relief in being able to talk openly with Purvi.

As their friendship deepened, RV found himself drawn to Purvi's genuine warmth and infectious enthusiasm.  Together, they explored the city, trying new cafes and attending campus events, each moment strengthening their bond.

Months turned into almost a year, and RV realized that Purvi had become more than just a friend or a junior. She was someone who understood him in ways he hadn't thought possible. One evening, as they watched the sunset from a hill overlooking the city, RV turned to Purvi with a smile.

"You know, Purvi, you've brought so much light into my life," he said sincerely.

Purvi smiled back, her eyes reflecting the colors of the setting sun. "And you've shown me what true strength and resilience look like, RV."

In that moment, they both knew that their connection was something special.

A/N

Thank you all for reading my story! If you enjoyed this chapter, please click the VOTE button and share your thoughts in the comments. I truly appreciate everyone who voted and commented on the previous chapter, thank you so much.

I'll be offline for a few weeks starting next week, so I plan to update at least one chapter for each of my ongoing stories this week. In the meantime, feel free to explore my other completed books.

Thank you for your support, and take care!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro